Pain

Dimitri's P.O.V
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was holding Viktoria in a tight embrace when she started to clutch her head and scream in pain. She kept asking me to make the pain stop and take it away. I just kept holding her. This eventually gathered the attention of  Victor and Bonnie. They came running over and started murmuring to each other.

"What is wrong with her? Why is she like this?"
"We knew this was going to happen. It just came to soon." Bonnie said.
"Can someone fill me in please?"
"Guardian Belikov all vampires slowly feel pain as they kill more and more. Viktoria's came early due to all of the death in her life." Bonnie said.
 "What about Christine she always killed people?"
"Christine flipped her humanity switch before the pain got to her."
"There is a way to fix Viktoria right?"
"Yes there is. Bonnie can suck the pain out of her."
"Is there a bad side to this?"
"She can't be around anyone for at least an hour. Before you ask why if she touches anyone she can suck out there pain."

Bonnie grabbed Tori's hand mumbled an incantation thee released her hand. Victor picked her up. I don't know how he managed to not get her to take his pain but she didn't. We all got on the plane while Victor told the pilot that once we were Transylvania to take everyone else home. We landed about three hours later. I picked up Viktoria and took her to her room. Much to Prince's dismay he had to get checked out by the vet and stay in his stable. I knew that when Tori woke up she would not be happy with Prince not being by his side.