The Fight

Dimitri showed me the way to the gym and as soon as I walked in there were screams. Well it looks like Rose wants an audience for when I beat her. Great, Guardian Alto is the ref. "All fighters to the circle!" Wow his voice is loud. I walked to the circle to meet Rose and she had a look in her eyes that wanted revenge on me. I don't know why she had a sudden hatred for me.

"Viktoria its not to late to back out." "In your dreams Rose." "Alright enough talk. 3..2..1.. begin!" Rose tried to land a punch on the side of my face put epically failed. I took her wrist and flipped her over my body. While I was flipping her she kicked wildly and landed a hit on my back. I slightly  stumbled and as I had foreseen she tried to pull my hair. I was to quick for her though and in no time at all I managed to 'stake' her. Having crazy speed and strength is a major win for me.

"I win." I told her in my most modest voice.

"Congrats. Perhaps you would like an extra challenge."
"What do you have in mind?"
"Why don't you fight Dimitri?"
"Ok. I need the workout." I really didn't but I don't back away from a challenge

The crowd went wild as they tried to push Dimitri towards the circle
"What do you say are you in?"
 "Aren't I supposed to protect you?"
"You can't actually hurt me. Come on I'm getting bored."
 "You do realize that if I hurt you Prince and your whole family will want my blood?"
"Don't worry! I'll protect you from the scary vampires." Dimitri eventually agreed to the fight and Alto counted us down again.

Everything was a blur from there. Dimitri did manage to land a few blows on me and I managed the same. At one point I was crouched down and he came running towards me. The moment he was a foot away from me I backflipped behind him and 'staked' him from behind.

"The winner is Viktoria!" Guardian Alto called out. I was too fazed to respond. I started to remember why I learned how to fight in the first place. I just see image flashing in front of me. I gathered my things shook hands with Rose and Dimitri, and went straight to my room. The images subsided for the time being. I opened the door and threw my things on my bed. Grabbing a towel I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. After about 10 minutes I went out and almost had a heart attack. 

Before my brain could react I threw  a book at him. "Ow what was that for?" "Well when someone is in your room when you have locked the door and someone is sitting there what do you expect?" "I was hoping you would recognize me. Also Kirova said that someone will be visiting you this week." "Who? And when did you get a key to my room?" "Your parents said I needed one because you always lock people out and Kirova never said." "Whatever I'm gonna go get dressed." I quickly grab my pjs and change in the bathroom. I come walking out and after sitting on my bed I grab my book and start reading.

"Viktoria I have something to tell you." "What is it?" "You may want to put your book down."

Hey lovelies, what do you think Dimitri is going to say? Who is visiting Viktoria?

I'm sorry the chapters are short but these come fresh from my mind. Until next chapter. Bye

-C