I'm Sorry

I saw my mom lounging on a tree while Prince was tied to the same tree with a blank expression. Of course that traitor would compel my horse. She saw us approaching and stood up. Dimitri and Herbert had to hold me back before I went and killed her.

"So you finally made it."
"DO NOT hurt my horse!" I yelled angrily
"Hmmm how about no." She took a stake and slowly inched it towards his heart.
"Please! I will trade myself for Prince's life!"
"Viktoria you don't have to do this!" Dad said with a cracking voice.
"Victor you have a child that is weak! I accept the deal." 

I broke from Dimitri and Herbert's grasp. I ran to Prince untied him telling him to run. At first he wouldn't listen so I had to compel him to run. Prince ran and while watching him I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I looked up to see my mother holding my heart.

"Viktoria! NO!!" Pretty much everyone yelled.
"Dimitri I love you, please take care of Prince. Dad I'm sorry it took so long for me to come to you. Prince don't close yourself off. Herbert please stay strong. Everyone I'm sorry. I love you."

With those words spoken everything went black and then red. I didn't know where I was but I knew I was dead. Hello my dear old friend.

"Welcome to Hell! Viktoria what are you doing here?"
"I'm dead." Before the conversation went any further my mother showed up beside me and Dimitri and my father coming down.
"Dimitri please don't tell me you're dead."
"No. We're here to finish off your mother and bring you back home."
"Hold up why is my sister down here?" My uncle questioned.
"I kinda sorta killed her. Please don't kill me. Christine killed Viktoria."
"Really I leave you alone for a week and you do this. Go ahead and finish her off." 

Dad cut off her head while Dimitri ran to hug me. He picked me up and carried me to the surface. To everyone else it looked like he was holding air. Dimitri gently placed me in my body. I started moving my body parts and just like that I was overtaken by something in my head

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It finally happened, Viktoria died! Well so much for immortal vampires. What is happening in her head? Can the family fix this? Will Prince ever find a way to accept Dimitri in his life? Thanks for reading! Love you all
-C