College...Yay!

Uncle Erik said he somehow managed to get me a late night tour of the school. He said something about a friend and a favor. The principal was also going to be there to make sure we didn't destroy something. I took my legal documents saying Prince had to come with me everywhere just in case he gave me and issues. Uncle Erik saw a man approaching and pulled him into a bear hug.

"Athan Sallow meet my niece Viktoria von Krolock, her guardian Dimitri Belikov, and her horse Prince." I shook his hand in greetings as did Dimitri.
"It is a pleasure to meet all of you. Why on earth are you wearing that necklace?"
"I-I like jewelry. Are you one of us?"
"Athan is one of us Tori. That's why he agreed to the tour."
"It feels good not being the only one at this school. Shall we begin the tour?"
"Of course!"

He took us through all of the classrooms, my dorm room, and where my dad was building a stable for Prince. The school was massive and so intricate in every little detail. I also didn't have to share my dorm room with anyone but Dimitri. I accidentally bumped into the principal.

"I am so sorry. I was admiring the architecture."
 "Yes I assume you are Ms. von Krolock?"
"Yes Mr..?"
"Principal Hopewell. What is that animal doing on the premises?"
"He is my ESA. I have the documents." He looked them over carefully trying to find fault in the whole situation.
"Mr. Sallow I expect you told her about tomorrow."
"Not yet sir. I am getting to that." With that the principal left.
"What is tomorrow Mr. Sallow?" Dimitri inquirede making me jump. I forgot he was here seeing as how he hadn't said anything.
"We are having a pep rally of sorts to elect a new mascot and hand out uniforms. Would you consider letting Prince be the mascot?"
"I really shouldn't. Prince hates when people he doesn't trust come in close contact with him. I have a better horse though. Let me arrange for him to be brought. Why do you need a- oh your mascot is a mustang?"
"Yes it is thank you Viktoria."
"We must go but we will see you tomorrow."
"Wear school colors!"
"We will bye."

I fell asleep on the drive back to the concert hall. I guess someone carried me in. I woke up in my room with Dimitri on the cot next to me. Prince was outside grazing on the grass. I quickly changed into a bright red top with some white shorts. The school colors are definitely up my alley. 

"Dimitri wake up. We're going to be late."
"I'm awake Tori. You've been too busy watching Prince to notice me."
"Tori your dad brought the horse over come on down and see!" Uncle Erik yelled from the stairs.

Before I could ride Prince I still had to practice. Dad had found a horse like Prince but he relied on a special bran mash to get his blood. Trigger taught me the basics while Prince was learning from professionals. Trigger is the most bomb proof horse I have ever me. I quickly but a little of the schools colors on Trigger's light brown hair. While on the way I did the same to Prince and braided both of their manes. We pulled up to the gates. People were surprised when I walked out with two horses. Even better I stood on their backs in a horse roman way.  I walked around looking for Athan. I found him by the mascots.

"Hey Athan! I brought Trigger as your mascot. I'm sure the team will love him."
"Thank you so much Tori."
"Anytime. I think Prince would've needed a horse friend."

In the end the whole crowd voted for Trigger. My guess was because it was their first live mascot. I told the principal I would care for Trigger until the cheerleaders learned how to. On a side note even Principal Hopewell voted for Trigger. At the end of the day I received my uniforms for the school year.

The cheerleaders were quite nice when you weren't being b**chy to them. They all learned how to care for Trigger. Luckily they avoided Prince as I had warned them when Prince tried to bite one of them. I told Prince no biting and the girls avoid him. Mr. Sallow was amazing while I was at the school. He helped me with my classes. I actually got the highest honors of the school year. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full disclaimer: For those of you that don't know what horse roman is.It is taking two compatible horses placing a special pad on their back, attaching them to each other, and standing with one leg on each horse focusing on your balance.  Please look it up.