Chapter 17 - Karasuno vs. Seijo part I.

"The great king is so cool! I want to hurry and play with him!"

"Yeah! I hope he aim his serve at me! I'll totally get them! Right lei-chan?" Nishinoya excitedly look at his kohai, anticipating his positive answer.

The three are standing near the railings to get a better view of the game (as they are small), while the rest of the guys are sitting on the chair.

"Ehh? What's with that look?" Nishinoya exclaim as he saw that Lei look a bit gloomy.

He haven't really notice it but Lei have been sporting that look ever since the game started, specifically since he saw that great king again. He still hold a grudge about what he said to him.

"..Nothing.." Lei pouted as he rest his head on the railings. His male pride still hurts. Just looking at him makes him irritated, but the situation is not on his side as they still have to study their moves for the upcoming match with them.

"Are you scared, Lei-chan? Don't be! You have your senpai at your back! " Nishinoya point his pointer finger towards himself. A confident look on his face making the two first year look at him in awe.

Although Lei is not really scared to fight them in the court but having his senpai assured him that he got their back, immediately brighten up his mood and makes him forget his encounter with Seijo's setter.

"Heheh thank you, Nishinoya-senpai!"
Seeing that his Kohai is smiling again, Nishinoya can't help but to blush at his cuteness as he too grin brightly.

"Woaahhh! You're so cool Noya-san!" Hinata cheered too. How lucky they are to have a cool senpai to rely on.

Nishinoya just grin at Hinata as he turn his gaze downwards, seeing  something that immediately catch his attention.

"OH! Look, Shoyo! Lei-chan! A TV crew is here!" Nishinoya excitedly called out to the two, who immediately peered down as soon as they are called.

"TV?! Awesome! I want to be on TV too!!" Hinata excitedly exclaimed as he too peered down.

While Lei only look silently at the TV crew, not really to excited about seeing one.

"Hey, now...You two junior high- maybe your grade school middle kids. Quiet down a little. Look at your sister- oh, is she also your classmate? She's well behave, be like her." One of the TV crew suddenly stated, making the two stop their boisturios conversation and dejectedly  muttered a small apology.

Lei on the other hand stared blankly at the crew who compared him to the two.

"She?...Sister?.. Did he just-"

"Pffft-"

"WHAHAHAHAHA hey chibi-chan! You should properly take care of your little brothers, big sister. HAHAHAAH" Tsukkishima can't stop laughing as he clutch his stomach for support. The other members can't also help but to chuckle quietly, not wanting to further offend the smaller boy.

"I-is he picking a fight with me?!"

"W-wait! Lei-chan, calm down." Sugawara immediately grasp the boy's shoulder, preventing him from picking a fight with the TV crew. "He might not meant it like that. C'mmon seat beside me."

"B-but-" Lei was about to say more but Suga is already pushing him to seat on the chair besides him. Not wanting to fight with his senpai, Lei obediently sat down, pouting with griviance.

Minutes passed and almost too quickly, the game ends with Aoba Josai winning and easily advancing to the next match.

"Let's go back now."