Chapter 8 - Snack shopping~

Fresh out of shower, Lei walk around the dark hallway of the facility they are currently residing at. Intending to buy himself some milk before going out for a walk in the middle of the night. Which you can say became a tradition for him ever since he move to Japan and resided at the top of hill.

Walking around help exhaust himself and in return help him sleep more peacefully without any dreams to disturb him. Although he's already tired enough with all the training he have experience today but he would feel relentless if he didn't do it and would only ended up to him tossing in his sleep. That's why no mattet how tired he is, he decided to just do it. And besides he could get himself some snacks while his at it.

"Hm? Shoyo? Ryuu-senpai? What are you two doing, just standing there?" Lei ask cluelesslly. The two look kinda weird just standing on the middle of the dark hallway.
.
.
.

"AAAGGGGGHHHHH!" The two shouted simultaneously.

"W-What are you shouting about?!"

"O-Oh!-it just you Lei-chan!" Hinata aswered while breathing out a sign of relief.

Tanaka only stared at the male in front of them. Although scared his pale face can't help but to get tinted with the way the boy look "H-He look so cute right now! Especially with the way his wet hair looks longer than usual!"

"Tanaka-senpai, are you alright?" The blue-green eyed boy asked while inching closer to the said senpai.

"H-Hai! I'm alright!" Tanaka answered stiffly. "He called me senpai~"

"So what are you two doing here again?"

"W-well Hinata here said that there someone else's here. A child to be precise. B-But it's not true, right? I-I mean we're the only one h-here."

"I-I promise! I really did see one..
a-although maybe I just see myself... hehehe." Hinata replied. His response only manage to scare the two teen.

"Y-You mean t-there a ghost in here?!"
Lei asked. Scared with what they just said. His starting to shake slightly with the possibility of a ghost.

"Thump"

"Aaagghhh!! Huh?"

"What are you screaming on about? Daichi-san will get mad. Oh!
Lei-chan! You look cuter than usual!"

"....T-thank you?" Lei replied uncertainly still shock and scared with the recent happenings.

"Hm heh?... it's just Noya." The bald second year sigh in relief. laughing lightly while lightly bumping his fist on the orange haired teen.

"E-ehh Noya-san? B-But... Noya-san just grew shorter!!!"

"Ehh? Now that you mention it, your right!"

"Thats true! Your hair does add to your height! HUWAHAHAHAHA!" Tanaka laugh loudly while pointing his finger at Nishinoya.

"Ryuu! You bastard! It's not funny!" Nishinoya shouted. Looking angered at his friend for teasing his height. But his angry shouting came to an abrupt halt when suddenly a hand pressed down on his shoulder.

"Don't make so much noise.... Daichi-san will get mad...." The unknown man said. His long hair almost covering his whole face only showing his left eye that makes him all the more scarier.

"AAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!"

"It's me. Asahi!"

"YOU GUYS! SHUT UP!"

_____________________

After the scary but really funny momment. Lei decided to finally head out but not without notifying their team captain first to prevent being scolded again.