Chapter 4 - Joining the club

Hours passed and the team finally ended their practice and from the last hours the strawberry blonde haired teen just watched them intently. Sweeping his gaze from player to player.

"Yoshh stretched first before we start the meeting!" The coach shouted.

"Haii!!"

After stretching all the players form a semi circle in front of their coach, waiting for him to start their meeting.

"As you all have known you only have a few days left before your match with Nekoma. So I want everyone to be on your best condition, especially tomorrow for your training camp. Understood?!" Their coach stated. A serious expression plastered on his face.

"YES COACH!"

"And before we end this night, your manager have an announcement to make." Coach Ukai added while gesturing for the manager to step in front.

"Announcement?" The team thought confused.

"Hai! Although its a bit late but allow me to introduce the new addition to the team." Kiyoko said while gesturing for the strawberry blonde haired beauty to step in front and introduce himself.

"Hello! I'm Lourize Lei but you can call me Lei. First year, nice to meet you!"

"Wahhh!! Lei-chan you sign up in here!! I'm so happy!" Hinata smiled broadly. Just learning that they would be in the same club, makes his blood boil with excitement for they could be able to spend more time together.

"WAAHHH!! A NEW MANAGER!!" Tanaka shouted while looking at his friend Nishinoya while having a blissful expression on his face.

"AND A PRETTY ONE OF THAT!! OUR TEAM IS THE LUCKIEST RYUU!!" Nishinoya also shouted the brightest grin plastered on his face while both of them high-five each other.

"Oi!! Shut up you two! You're both embarassing us!" Daichi scolded. A dark aura seeping on his back that immediately scared the two idiots into silence. Although Daichi is happy with having an additional pretty manager but he mask it with formality.

"You're a really fun team,yah know that." Lei said while chuckling lightly. "But you got it all wrong, I'm not applying to be a manager....I'm applying as a player."

"Heh?!"

~Flashback~

"Ne~ Kiyoko-senpai! Can I get a form to join the club?!" I asked while turning my attention towards the beautiful senpai.

"H-Huh? Oh sure." The black haired beauty responded a bit surprise with the first year enthusiasm. But smile after she registered his words.

"Here, just feel up this form and you're officially part of the team." Kiyoko-senpai said before handing me a paper with a ballpen.

I accepted the paper and pen a bit dazed with her beauty.

'She's really beautiful'

After I fill up the form, I immediately handed it to Kiyoko-senpai. I could feel a bright smile forming in my lips.

'This is really happening isn't?!'

"E-tto.." Kiyoko-senpai started, a complicated look on her face.

"W-why? Is there a problem?" I frown confused with her hesitation.

"Its not like I want to deny your request or anything but.. it's just that... this is a boys team and we don't really accept female as a player, but! We can accept it if its manager position you're applying to and I think you check the wrong box in gender section." Kiyoko stated. Not wanting to disappoint their first year applicant.