Chapter 15 - Bathroom Encounter

Karasuno was already warming up when Seijo entered the veiwing deck of the court and with Hinata immediately taking notice of them.

"Oh! Its turnip head!"

"'Turnip head?' What's that?" Kindaichi asked confused.

"It's you, who else." Kunimi answered snickering at the nickname.

"What?!"

"Yoohoo! Tobio-chan and Shrimp-chan! How's the freak duo doing?" Seijo team captain, Oikawa, cheerfully showed a peace sign to the two first year. Startling them of his presence. But his teasing smile was wipe off with a pained expression after being slap on the hand with Iwaizumi.

"Oh! Its the Great King!"

"That hurt, Iwa-chan. Huh? They have a libero? He's not there at the practice match." Oikawa swept his eyes to the other member of the team.

"And that big guy wasn't there, either." Iwaizumi added.

"Oh?"

"And their coch is new too, right?" Seijo's coach said as he look at the direction of what they presume as the new coach. Whose currently busy talking to a strawberry blonde haired teen.

"Whoah! It looks like Karasuno have a new pretty manager, lucky!" One of the members of Seijo exclaimed in surprise as soon as he saw the teen currently talking with their coach.

"Karasuno really got a nack for getting beauties in their team."

Oikawa and Iwaizumi turn their attention towards the said teen after hearing their teammates talking about it. Oikawa was about to comment something when they saw the teen removing his jacket. Showcasing the #13 jersey inside and running off towards the other player for a warm-up.

"..."

Seijo's team was met with an awkward silence after seeing the sudden revelation.

"E-ehh?! She! I-I mean ah He? He's a player?!" Kindaichi exclaimed in surprise.

"Looks like it?" Kunimi aswered unsurely.

"Ehhh? Karasuno have a girly boy in their team?" Oikawa drawled out. Based on his expression he looks like his thingking about something. And if it's Oikawa we're talking about then it's not good.

"New player and new coach. I wonder how Karasuno has change."

"Are you okay, Lei-chan?" Hinata notice that Lei's expression is not good.

"I'm okay. It just that I feel like someone's bad mouthing me." Lei answered. A dark expression adoring his pretty face.

"??"

__________

"We've already win the first set." Lei pout. "But I haven't even played yet!"

Lei can't help but to remember what his coach told him before warm-up.

"Lei can i talk to you for a second." Coach Ukai suddenly called out.

"What is it, coach?"

"With our fight with Tokonami, there's a chance that I would not put you in."

"Ehhh! Why?!"

"Eh? Well your foundation is still not good. There might be a possibility that they would target you, just like what happen in Nekoma." Lei could feel an invisible arrow is shot on his heart. The coach didn't even sugarcoat!

"And besides we can't reveal all our important assets, right?" the coach smirk evilly. Although it's important to always show your best to every opponent, but it doesn't mean that you can't hide a few ace cards on your sleeves.