"You're going to have to explain what these things stand for. I have no idea what the hell at PG is."

"You're my pending girlfriend. You're already my girl in my head, but I'm just waiting on you to give me the ok. Hence, pending." He gave me the quick rundown on his stupid little acronyms, which I thought were super cute and sweet.

I decided on calling him my BIF because it sounded like the name I'd give to a fish, which Reece agreed with. "Anyways, I'm simply just annoyed that my BIF can be stolen from me at any moment."

"Hey now, I can not be stolen from you. I'm all yours baby girl." He winked.

Oh my god, he did not just call me baby girl.

"I'm going to pretend like you didn't just call me your baby girl and move on to a different subject that doesn't involve your ex." I leaned me head against the window in an attempt to ease my mind.

"Great, lets talk about your ex." Reece causally changed the subject into something that I had no interest in discussing. "Have you thought about how we're going to kill him yet? Because I was thinking we just push him off a cliff. Quick and easy,"

"We're not going to kill him. In fact, we aren't even going to look at him. Freddie is someone I want to put behind me, and everything that happened before break is now just a very distant issue that I can barely remember."

Of course that I was a lie.

Freddie has managed to stay in the dark corners of my mind all throughout break. I was nervous about how things would be back at school. I didn't care if everyone hated me again or if he decided not to expose me and things would be normal, I just hated no knowing.

"Ok, silent treatment it is." Reece announced, "Never liked the kid anyways."

"You don't really like anyone at all," I pointed out.

"I like you, pretty sure that counts." He winks, filling my stomach full with a ton of butterflies. Why was he so damn cute? "I would say Madison, but last time we talked it looked like she wanted to kick me in the balls."

"That's because she was planning on kicking you in the balls if you didn't show up. Then you actually showed up so she had to think of a different strategy to inflict pain."

Speaking of Madison, she wasn't exactly happy when I told her Reece and I made up. Actually, she was pissed. She reminded me one too many times about how trusting him would be stupid and how I could find someone hotter and overall better than Reece Daniels. It was hard to hear, especially coming from my best friend. But I shut her up quickly when I pointed out how her relationship isn't exactly picture perfect.

She's yet to tell Emmett of her bisexuality, something that is very important to tell your boyfriend. Although she's only had flings with other girls, it was still something he should know. I told her to come clean as soon as possible, but she said she felt too uncomfortable and wanted to wait for when the timing was right.

I brought my attention back over to Reece, who got oddly quiet after my last comment about Madison. "Hey, what's up?"

Reece let out a sigh, "I just feel like what happened on New Years Eve made Madison hate me. She's your best friend and I don't want her to not like me."

"I'm sure she'll get over it. We're very similar when it comes to trust issues and she's just looking out for me." I easily dismissed, "besides, I doubt any of your friends like me."

He scoffed, "You haven't met my friends, at least not the ones in Westwood."

"To be honest, I didn't think you had any."