Chapter one

(July 4 ,1988)
It's was Independence Day and these two college kids one male one female decided to drive up to a private place to celebrate on their own, they drove up to this dirt road and pulled to the side and sat there for awhile.

They had fire works but only if they didn't set those off they would've lived but the guy set them off to celebrate the wonderful holiday but 20 minutes later a car showed up and the girl was wondering if that was her dad because the car looked similar but it was a different colour the two kids got suspicious and waited, the car stopped right beside them and this guy had a black hoodie and was wearing a black face mask and was a male figure.

This male walked up to the driver window where the guy was sitting, the two kids were confused but before they could think anything else the dark figure smashed the drivers window pulled they guy out and was stabbing him to death the girl was sitting there in horror knowing she couldn't help but she sat in the drivers seat turned the keys and drove off and she reported him to the police.

The police get on this right away and sent two cop cars to go search when the police men arrived at the scene there was a note on the college students dead body saying "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME." They were confused and headed back to the police station with the note and handed it to the chief of police the chief sent out detectives to search the site for any evidence.

They inspected the not for finger prints there was none and they now realize they have a smart killer on the loose and don't know where he is headed to next. They also find the knife which was in the college students chest and they brought it back for evidence. Soon enough he'll strike again...

(Story made in June 6 ,2020)

Authors note: if you want chapter 2 spam the comments and I'll sure to do a chapter 2 thanks for reading this.