Initiation-RIOT

Hey guys so I wanted to make this with some context it'll start out slow but once it's in you won't be able to leave 😅 hope y'all enjoy it and let me know what you think. This is purely to feed the addiction of tiktok commenters I've seen!!!

"Ready to rock and roll?" Honey asked over the burner phone. Weird name for a girl that was anything but sweet.
"Everything is ready, just waiting on Tank to drop the location".
The city we called home was being taken over by the police force, our job is always to help lead the people and to bring justice to the corrupt system. This wouldn't be the last time innocent people died at the hands of those served to protect us, but we needed to give the people hope and show them this is the last time.
This wasn't our first rodeo, Tank and I met a few years ago, gearing up for another protest for the killing of an innocent women in broad daylight. We knew together we could help make a change both on the front line and behind the scenes. Honey was our hacker and a frontline soldier. Tank dipped his fingers into everything, then there was me, causing a commotion with a cause.
"Location is in, texting them over".
Checking over my gear one last time I made my way towards the building fire exit and onto the roof. On the look out for any passers by, the pathways were clear, the safe house was in a quiet street. Once down on the street you could hear the people chant and protest "NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE".

As I walked towards the main scenes I could see a group of police scuffling with a protestor, they were surrounded by angry protesters trying to film and get in the way. Running towards them my first instinct was to knock them all down but I had to think clear and not allow what we came to do end before it even started. As I made my way through I started to pull the police officers away from the person laying on the ground. As they turned towards me everything silenced except the sound of a bullet and the police were up and out of there. As I was about to run towards the shots I felt a hand grab me before I ran. Thinking it was an officer I was ready to cut throat when I realised it was Honey.
"Figured something was up when you hadn't been to the location yet. Let's go, Tank's waiting for us".