Heat Extended (Calum Hood Smut)

Start from the beginning

He gets up from his knees, the smirk still on his face.
"My friends are always complaining about their boyfriends not going down on them... And here I am, saying no to oral." I pout, hooking my fingers in his swim trunks and pulling him closer to me.
"I know, you are so ungrateful..." He teases me, stroking the side of my face as he smiles.
"I will make it up to you... I promise..." I sing, snapping the elastic of the waistband against his skin. My hand goes over his cock, still clothed by the swim trunk, feeling him up as I plant a kiss on his pec.
"You are going to give me a taste, baby? In front of everyone?" He cocks an eyebrow, making my core pulse.
"Get yourself together, Hood. You can wait until after they leave." I scold him and he hums.
"You are the one who got flustered over it, princess. You cheeks are red and you are pressing your thighs together... What is it, baby? You like the idea of me pleasing you behind my friends' back?" He asks, his tongue running across his bottom lip.
"No..." I stutter, feeling my cheeks heat up at the thought of sneaking around with him, trying not to get caught red-handed.
"I think you do... Your brain is on fire running down the possibilities... Look at you, nasty Dr. (Y/L/N)..." He muses, making my stomach hurt a little as it tightens.
"Calum..." I whine, feeling his cock harden under my hand.
"It's alright, princess. I already knew you are a freak... I just didn't think you would be that into public play... I mean, we have been together for what... 2 years? I figured I had discovered all your fantasies... I love that there is still more to find out. And you were so hellbent on not fooling around in the back of the cab last night..." He seems to be enjoying this a lot, making me feel just a tad bit embarrassed.
"Can you stop teasing? I am blushing." I mumble and he shakes his head.
"You're cute with rosy cheeks." He compliments, pressing his lips against my forehead.
"Literally shut up..." I bite my lip, pressing my palms against my cheeks. He pulls me by my waist, staring down at me before he pulls me in for a kiss. The back of his hand runs down my spine, making me chill against him.
"Why don't you go put on those little beads we bought the other day?" He asks as we pull away, grazing down my arm. I press my thighs together, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear as I look at him through my eyelashes.
"Go, I'll take the rice and veggies out..." He assures me, slapping my ass as he turns me around.
I jog up the stairs, a little too eager about the whole scenario. I've always wanted to risk with Calum, I've always wanted to push the boundaries; he makes me feel safe enough to try that.

(Calum's POV)
I have just finished taking in all the food from the delivery guy when there is a buzz from the front door.
I move to the entrance, taking a look at the security camera to find Ashton and Kaitlin in the front door. I buzz them in, opening the house door for them before moving a little further inside.
"There he is... We had a bet whether or not you would still be in bed..." Ashton says as he walks in.
"How much money do you owe Kay?" I ask, making him gasp.
"You think I would bet against you?" He asks, holding his chest offended.
"100 bucks." Kaitlin comments, patting Ashton's shoulder as she walks further inside.
"Where's your wife?" He asks, wiggling his eyebrows and we walk towards the backyard.
"Did you propose to her?" Kaitlin asks, turning around to look at me.
"What? No. Ashton's just being a little shit. She is still just my girlfriend..." I reply and Ashton scoffs.
"It would have been so much cooler if this was an engagement pool party. Anyway, where is (Y/N)? Did she got called to perform her superpowers on someone again?" He asks me, and I chuckle, rolling my eyes at him.
"She is upstairs getting ready. She is off service today. Which is extremely rare so it is celebration-worthy. Hence the party. Now, you can go change if needed, we've set up the backyard, and food is here. I texted you morons about coming straight in from the backyard... Does anyone read their messages?" I ask just as the front door buzzes again.

(Y/N) walks in the backyard, perky as ever, her footsteps making her bounce a little. The bikini that she was wearing before is now replaced by a yellow one and a large flowing silk shirt that reaches down her calf. She looks divine, like the little goddess that she is.
"There is Dr. Angel Face..." I cheer as she leans her head on my shoulder, standing on the tip of her toes.
"It's on." She whispers in my ear, just as I place my hand on the small of her back.
"What took you so long, princess?" I ask her, turning my head to find her smirking at me.
"You might wanna check your phone later when you're alone. You'll like what you'll find in your texts." She replies, biting my earlobe.
I look at her in ecstasy, eyes going wide as I take in her figure.
"There's my favorite superhero..." Ashton cheers, pulling her in a bear hug.
"There's the best drummer in the world... Missed your shitty grin." She replies playfully, making Ashton giggle.
"Have I told you I like this one, Hood?" He asks me and I sigh.
"A thousand times. I am starting to get really worried." I reply, pulling her back closer to me.
"I am not trading you for anyone in the world, Mr. Jealousy." She says softly as she giggles, leaning her head on my chest.
"Get a room you two." Kaitlin chimes in, hugging (Y/N).
"With all of you in the house? No thanks..." I scoff, watching as (Y/N) and Kay walk away from us.
"She is definitely going to be around for a long time, isn't she?" Ashton asks, his lips turning into a playful smirk; as if he doesn't already know...
"I kinda hope she sticks around forever." I shrug my shoulders, smiling at the sight of her.