Heat Extended (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: The pool party from Heat. Or else, Calum and (Y/N) being greedy for each other. (Smut / Unprotected Sex / Risky Sex / Sex Toys / Mention of Sex Video) 

This is an NSFW  imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like.
(Request) (Words: 4.5k) (Part 1: Fetish, Part 2: Heat, Part 4: Dr. Angel Face, Alternative: Dr. Angel Face Alternative)

--

"I thought we would be ordering in." Calum comments, wrapping his arms around my waist. I chuckle, turning my head around to kiss his jawline before going back to peeling the veggies.
"We already did. But I thought about throwing a few veggies in the steamer, maybe making some rice... You know, sides..." I reply, while his hands slip down to my hips.
"Well, I don't think they will care much about the food... They will be over for the booze and the pool." He states, toying with the strings of my bikini bottoms, twirling them in his fingers.
"I know. But I have to show them I am a good housewife and hostess... Assure them that their friend is in good hands." I joke and he hums, nuzzling his nose in the nook of my neck.
"They know I am in the best hands, you don't need to prove anything..." One of his hands goes up my body, pushing my hair to the side and freeing my neck to him.
"I put more non-alcoholic cider in the freezer for Ash. Do you think he will be ok with us drinking around him?" I ask, biting the inside of my cheek.
"He said he is, baby. He has been doing great, we've been drinking around him on tour and he was fine. He seem determined." He smiles at me, tilting my head so he can kiss my lips softly.
"You are an angel, you know that?" He asks, kissing the spot below my ear.
"I have been told, Chicken Tender Guy." I chuckle, making him hum.
"I'll go set up the music outside. They told me they will be here in an hour or so." He states, the hand that was resting on my hip now moving to my ass, squeezing it before he walks away, smirking playfully at me.

I walk out in the backyard, finding Calum playing with Duke as music blasts through the speakers.
"Babe, can you keep an eye on the steamer? I wanna go change..." I ask, making Calum turn around after throwing the tennis ball for Duke to catch.
"Sure. But why do you want to change? You look fucking magnificent in that bikini." He points out, walking towards me.
"Shouldn't I go put something, I don't know... A little less revealing?" I ask and he shakes his head no.
"Do you think the rest of the gang is going to be covered up?" He asks, licking his lips as he rests his palms on the curve between my ribs and my hips.
"Plus, you have a killer body and I kinda want to brag about my smart girlfriend who is a total hottie..." He winks at me, making me chuckle and hit his chest playfully.
"Ok, then. I will take out the veggies and rice in a bit and the food will be here in 30. We need to bring the floaties out. I think I have them in the closet in the hall." I comment and he hums.
"We have time...Lots of it..." He mumbles, lowering his thumbs to the hem of my bikini bottoms and toying with the little indent it has left on my skin.
"And lots of things to do as well." I remind him as he kneels down, pressing his lips on the skin below my navel.
"We have pretty much nothing to do..." He whispers, looking up at me.
"Calum..." I protest, just as his mouth moves down to my sex, lowering the bikini bottoms to reveal my folds. His tongue flicks between them, making me squeal and bring my hand to stroke his head.
"You just ate me out not even 2 hours ago..." I complain and he chuckles at me, smirking against my sex.
"I haven't had you in 2 weeks... I want to catch up." He winks, swirling his tongue on my lips, curling it on my clit and making me shut my eyes at the sensation.
"I really can't take more of that now..." I whine, causing him to cackle at my reaction.
"Ok then..." He replies, kissing a path from my sex to my bikini line, keeping eye contact with me.
"Cal, I am serious... I might collapse." I state, biting my lip.
"I know." He assures me, fixing the bikini back in place.