"What happened to Orca? Why's he with you?" Eri asked.

"We found him outside the base after Shigaraki kicked us out. Turned out he lost his memory! Now he works with us! Isn't that right Orca?" Toga asked.

"Gang Orca is an Orca," he responded.

"After that, me & my marry band of villains decided to go freelance!" She explained.

"We've been taking our cut from Overhaul's supply train ever since this shitshow started," Dabi explained as he pulled out a giant gun from a crate he was leaning on.

"We're real Robin Hood types! Steal from the rich & sell to the poor!" Toga said.

"You mean give to the poor," Uraraka said.

"Eh?" Toga said, confused.

"That doesn't sound right," Dabi retorted.

"Oh my gosh!" Hagakure said as she facepalmed, even though no one saw it.

"Kota, my I talk to you?" Eri asked as he nodded. Spinner lead them to a private room.

"So, how'd you end up with Midoriya?" Kota asked.

"You left when I was alone," Eri said as the screen showed a flashback.

Eri sat alone in from of the destroyed UA building. She was holding a sharp blade.

"I just wanted to end the pain," she narrated as she pulled the blade to get neck.

"No!" Midoriya yelled in fear.

As Eri was about to commit suicide, Midoriya walked up to her. He grabbed ghe blade, causing her to drop it as she hugged him. She cried into his arms as he held her.

As the flashback ended, Kota was shocked & saddened.

"I'm sorry I didn't come with you," Eri said.

"When I asked you to join me in leading the League of Assassins, it wasn't because you were a good fighter. I... I had feelings for you," Kota said, shocking Eri.

"Oh my gosh! So many ships!" Hagakure yelled.

"If you didn't you made the right choice," Kota said in depression.

"That's not it at all! I left because I thought you wouldn't feel the same. I couldn't risk anymore letdowns," Eri explained.

"Well...," Kota trailed off before putting his hand over Eri's.

"You don't have to anymore," Kota said smiling.

Eri smiled back.

"Soooo cute!" All of the girls cooed.

Later, Midoriya, Uraraka, Kota, Eri, & Tokoyami sat in a van.

"Overhaul's base has all of the supplies we need. It's also been acting as a base for Shigaraki," Uraraka explained.