AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters and events are fictitious. Resemblance from any events, person, living or dead was coincidental and unrelated.

Plot of this story is all mine. However, I would like to give credit to the rightful owner from some of the images I used.

All rights reserved. No part of this story to be reproduced, distributed or transmitted without prior permission.

~ * ~

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Please don't mind if you ever find any grammatical errors ahead. Please read at your own risk. If this story didn't reach your expectations, please be considerate and find other works you prefer.

This story was inspired from my endless fascination—reading stories based on historical, mythical and medieval eras. Perhaps, I'm an old soul. I prefer to write stories existed since nobody knows and time immemorial. I'm fascinated about deities and entities which was way beyond our knowledge and existence. ( Please don't come at me preaching about religion because this story was written for entertainment purpose.)

Plot of this story was inspired from diverse myths and cultures of east and west folklore. It was all mixed up and created with weird imaginations.

Please bear with me and I hope you'll get enthralled!

And again, please be warned—I don't want this story to be used and adapted in any sort of way without my permission.

Enjoy your reading!