Chapter 157: A Trip To Sunshine (EP. 03)

"He's got a dream!"

"He's got a dream!"

"See, I ain't as reindeer obsessed as I seem!"

"Though I do like burning too much, I am not too risky to touch, like everybody else, I've got a dream!"

The white steed, Maximus gave a guttural growl of annoyance as his ears are being harassed with the tavern melody being sung on repeat by none other than Corona's honored guests, this new to the eye blonde prince and this overly inebriated King of Arendelle who found himself singing his heart out with crimson flushed cheeks and beer scented breaths in the middle of the way home.

The only clear headed among the trio is the Prince of Corona who encouraged them to take at least one mug earlier. He just didn't expect for the fire king to immediately ask for five more refills and for the former mountain man to request ten more rounds of sailor melodies.

Maximus couldn't refrain from shooting Eugene one of his infamous death glares. He was even contemplating between smacking the brunette's head with a frying pan or with his bare hoof.

The bittersweet, intoxicating taste of liquor danced across each man's taste buds, and the Arendellian duo had forgotten the hazy glimpses of dark bottles being unraveled by a corkscrew. And most especially, not one of them can remember the chugging of wine and the savoring of one of adulthood's greatest liberties.

Eugene gulped and mid confidently reassured the white horse, "They'll be fine. What's the harm with three guys, on their way home, with two fellows singing to their heart's content?"

Maximus snorted.

"H-hey, Kris, look!" Aiden slurred, an index finger pointing upwards, "Stars!" He hiccups, tremendously amazed by such a simple display he could see every night.

Kristoff leaned against the King's shoulder and garbled with a bubbly cough, "Those are not stars! Why do I see two ladies playing fiddles and making a snowman together?!"

"You must be seeing O-olaf," Aiden giggled as he slumped a bit. His blonde friend shook his head like a dog, "No, I'm seeing Samantha!"

"W-what? Who's Samantha, blondie?" Aiden tittered with an audible laugh, wagging his pointer finger in front of the prince's face as if he was chastising him, "Ooh, Anna's gonna get mad at you!" He chirped.

"Don't worry, fire boy, she's j-just Olaf's friend!"

"E-elsa's definitely not going to get angry with me," Aiden bellowed with an ear to ear grin, "Definitely not."

"E-exactly! We drank only water and nothing more, right?" The blonde crowed, "Right-o!" Aiden responded with sparkling mirth.

"Ey, what about we sing another song? This one's on me!" Kristoff cheered.

"Shorty has those apple bottom jeans!"

"Jeans!" Aiden echoed enthusiastically.

"Boots with the fur!"

"WITH THE FUR!" Aiden sang with utmost joviality, "The whole club was looking at her! She hit the floor!" "SHE HIT THE FLOOR!" Kristoff repeated, "Shorty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low!"