She eagle-eyed the client's size of her hands as she handed her a cold bottle of water from the mini fridge on the side of her desk.

Dru stared at the women suspiciously as she gulped down every drop with a hefty thirst.

"Wow she's a big woman." She thought mentally humming in her mind as she continued to wait on the lady's thirst to quench.

Dru's own huge honey brown pupils mentally took in the prospect as no words came out. Traveling from the huge reddish colored bouffant hairdo to the extreme make-up she wore, straight down to the lady's enormous knees, then to what appeared to be 13 ½ size red shiny patent leather heels.

Drucilla was quite sure on the size of her shoes having been a shoe saleswoman was one of her first jobs straight out of High School that they didn't make women's shoes past a size 11.

This being Drucilla's first day on the job she tried to control her obvious gawking. Nervously, she fumbled with the floor plans trying to make something ...some words utter from her bewildered mouth.

She knew in a matter of days everything would fit in and she would know this place like the back of her hand...however at this very moment though she tried however found herself struggling to find what the women requested, nothing seem to utter from her lips but the word

"...Um?"

Fortunately for her sake the Assistant Manager Sheldon darted to her assistance.

"Hi, I'm Sheldon and your name Ms. ...?"

"Dela.... I said Dela Washington once, dam .... Yawl hard of hearing round here honey?"

Sheldon beheld the woman a bit warily before offering the tall plus size redhead a seat at his own desk. The brood shoulder woman stood all 6'9 of her, put away her church fan in her matching pocketbook and smoothed out her theater like outfit and slowly seat at the desk Sheldon invited her to sit at. She pulled out a colorful pamphlet instead of her fan waving her heavily cosmetic applied face as if it were going to melt.

Drucilla causally walked over and stood next to Sheldon, intently listening in on what she may perhaps had otherwise missed in assisting the client.

Shelton ever so slightly pinched Drusilla's arm to tell her to get away from him. Drucilla responded with a shocked glance at Sheldon, before getting the meaning of his pinch. She almost shouted the word "Ouch" out loud instead of containing it politely as she waltzed away, allowing Sheldon to take over the lead.

Sheldon grabbed one of their company brochures knowingly he asked her questions as he scanned the numbers before handing it to the client.

Although he gracefully came to Drusilla's rescue, she was irritated, he'd pinched her. She rubbed the spot he'd pinched and quickly set down at her desk still quietly observing.

"Well, here are our prices and availability? What size apartment are you looking for today Ms. Washington?"

The lady smiled a wide Joker looking smile blushing as she spoke.

"You sure are a cute boy! "Wow" what beautiful green eyes you have. I suppose I could live anywhere you will be darlin. You remind me of that boy that played in them spy pictures, Matt something or other... Where on earth did you get such a perfect face from honey?"

"I suppose I could thank my mother for that huh?"

"Uh...Yes, I suppose women are good for something." She said with a wide smile comically rolling her eyes at Drucilla, before continuing with her charming presentation.

Well honey, first let me explain why I am in such a hurry. My production company, in which I am a partner, not an important one, but a partner all the same. Therefore, I must find housing for my crew, that's come to Atlanta to perform at the Fox Theater on Peachtree? The one downtown? ... cause yawl have so many Peachtree streets in this one darn City? I've never seen anything like it.