Chapter 4: The Mafia Boss

Start from the beginning

Fuck off.

I choke on my own saliva which causes me to gain a weird look from my father but a huge smirk from this man.
Relax dude, I was clearing my throat.

The two greet each other. "Ah Dominico, please meet my daughter, Sienna."

Dominico freezes for a moment "daughter?" He stutters but keeps his cool. "Fuck, you're the daughter." He says.

"Yeah you look different, a little less naked." I shoot back, immediately regretting my words.
Sienna shut your fucking mouth.

"What!" My father yells scaring the both of us.
I laugh at his response, it's nice to know how it feels to have an overprotective dad.
I don't think I'll be saying that in the near future.

I reassure my dad that I am joking to prevent him from shooting Dominico in the head. Although I doubt he would, the two look very close.

My father proceeds to ask Dominico what he would like.
"We have a big problem Stefano." He says.

Stefano clears his throat to motion that I am here and immediately the two switch to Italian.

"Due dei nostri magazzini sono stati saccheggiati." He says. (Two of our warehouses have been raided).

Are they dumb? I chuckle slightly,
"you really thought mama would not teach me Italian."
Stefano sighs at his stupidity, of course she would have.
So they switch to another language.

"je pense que c'étaient les Russes." Dominico proceeds. (I think it was the Russians).

I laugh a lot louder and they both stare at me confused. "I speak French too imbécile." I say shooting them a kiss.
They make another attempt to secretly discuss business around me.
Ok I can understand making the same mistake twice but three times? Come on guys!

"у нас 3 из них в плену." (We have 3 of them captive).

"Guess who speaks Russian loosers... Me."

"Is there any language you don't speak?" Stefano asks me.

"Well if I told you that., it wouldn't help me in the future." I say stealing a handful of M&M's from his desk.

My father gives me a death look as to why I touched his food.
"What? I need something sweet, you're both being so salty." I laugh to myself at the corny joke I just made.

Sometimes, just sometimes I don't know when to shut up.

"Sienna why the fuck do you have a massive bed cover over your shoulders." My father asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

"It's a cape not a bed cover." I inform him, eyes oh so serious.

He looks about tired of my mouth so I decide it's time to stop messing with him. Well for now at least.
He missed out on 18 years, I have to pack as much in as I can!

I remove the duvet from over my shoulders to show my choice of clothing.
"Do you really want me to walk around like this in your house full of old... creepy men. No offence DomDom."
Dominico raises his hand to say none taken.

Ew did I just say DomDom.
What the hell has gotten into me?
It's the lack of sleep, I know it is.

"Fair point." My father says. Dominico removes his jacket and throws it at me, I smile and pull it over my body. From the corner of my eyes I see a small smile grow on his face as he studies my body and how I drown into his very large clothes.

"Dominico, how much do you like your dick?" My father asks.

"A lot why?" Dominico questions, genuinely confused.

"Stop perving over my daughter and I'll let you keep it." Stefano says in a joking manner but I know there is slight truth to that.

Dominico raises his hand in surrender before rescheduling a meeting with my dad leaving the office.

"I'll have someone take you shopping tomorrow, since you are lacking in the clothing department."
He tells me.

...

Once Stefano dismisses me, I find myself extremely bored with nothing to do thus deciding to give myself a tour of the house, which may I add was a bad idea because I came across things that my young and completely innocent brain definitely should not have.

I also got lost multiple times, I don't think I'll ever come to terms with how large this house is.

I am still shocked as to why the stairs are so long and obviously the only logical thing to do would be to run up them at full speed.

Just for the culture.

I make it half way before I slip and bang my knee into the hard marble creeds of the staircase.
"Ouch, Fuck, You fucking whore." I scold it.

"I thought you were 18 years old." My dad shouts from across the house.

"Actually I'm 4." I shout back.
Boy is he going to love having me here.

————————————————————————

How is everyone doing?

How are y'all dealing with quarantine because I'm going insane

Until next time,
Enjoy xx