37

"Jungkookie are you there?" Jin asked when Jungkook answered the call but surprisingly no one was there. He could only see the younger's wall. Which, was white with some red colors. It was really pretty.

"Oh fuck." Jin heard how Jungkook said, it was almost a whisper but still could be hear.

"Don't hide, I wanna see you!" Jin said curiously looking at the younger's background.

"I'm ugly." Jungkook murmured.

"Just show me your face!" Jin complained. "Kookie, come on. Please? I wanna see how you look like even if I already know!"

"Don't make fun of me. I'm so ugly." Jungkook murmured once again.

"You're not ugly. You're handsome and I would never make fun of you." Jin sighed, "Please just be on camera, just for a bit."

"I- okay." Jungkook said with a small sigh.

After a few seconds Jin saw how Jungkook sat down on seat. He kept looking at Jin until he blinked for a few times and then looked away.

"You look good!" Jin said breaking the silence between the two.

Jungkook only smiled awkwardly, he didn't want to smile like that but what was he supposed to do? He was so nervous.

"T-thanks Hyung." He muttered.

"So... How are you doing?" Jin asked.

"Uh... Fine, I think. Thanks for asking Hyung." Jungkook smiled, he was trying hard to smile.

"It's nothing." Jin said softly. "Kookie wait, I forgot to turn off the stove, I'll be back." Jin smiled and left the room.

When Jin left Jungkook sighed deeply. "So stupid Jeon! You ruined it all!" Jungkook said frustrated. "He will never like you back."

"I'm back." Jin said after a few seconds. "Sorry about that. I forgot to turn the stove off and uh, my food was going to burn." Jin apologized and giggled.

"It's fine Hyung." Jungkook smiled. "What were you cooking?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"I was cooking rice, but it almost burned." Jin said while rubbing the back of his neck. "Did you eat?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, I ate." Jungkook smiled and grabbed a random teddy bear that was on the table.

"What did you eat?" Jin asked, he didn't know what to ask or do. It was obvious that the younger was nervous and maybe he felt uncomfortable there. Jin also thought that it was weird that Jungkook's whole outfit was black when Jimin said that he liked to use clothes that kids would wear, but who cares?

"Ramen, I wasn't hungry." Jungkook said, he grabbed the teddy bear's pat and started moving it forward and backwards. For Jin that was so freaking adorable.

"You need to eat more, you can get sick! You ate only ramen all day?"

"Yeah, only 1 cup of ramen but I'm not hungry. You don't need to worry, I'm alright." Jungkook smiled and put the teddy bear away.

"You should eat more, Kookie." Jin said worriedly.

Jungkook sighed. "I'm fine Hyung, really, don't worry." Jungkook said softly, he kept looking at Jin for a few minutes until he noticed that Jin was looking at him too. He looked away quickly and coughed awkwardly.

"Kookie, I really want to meet you. Like, in real life, not only through Instagram, Skype or FaceTime. In real life, you know what I mean? You look like such a good guy and I'd love to spend time with you. Jungkook, I'm sorry for saying that we could meet up, when I didn't have time. I know I hurt your feelings."

"Me too... And it's fine Hyung, as I told you, don't worry. I promise you that it's okay, we can meet another day. I understand you're busy, I-I was kind of busy too."

"Busy with what?" Jin asked curiously looking at Jungkook with curious eyes.

"Well... Uhm... I-I was just busy!" Jungkook lied, he wasn't busy at all. He only wanted to avoid Jin, he really felt bad.

"Oh, you were busy with Tae, right? You met him." Jin said seriously.

"Y-yeah, he's nice. He's really funny actually." Jungkook said with a smile.

"I'm funnier." Jin said firmly but then he just laughed.

"Yes, you are Hyung." Jungkook said. "My legs are shaking right now, lol." Jungkook chuckled.

"Did you just say 'lol'?" Jin laughed. "Woah, that's... So fucking cute." Jin said and then covered his mouth with his hands when he noticed that he said a 'bad' word. That only made Jungkook chuckle.

"Yeah, I did. I'm weird, okay? I'm sorry about that." Jungkook said awkwardly.

"No, you're weird. I just think it's cute, you know?" Jin asked with a smile on his face.

"I would look at you all day." Jungkook whimpered, but Jin didn't hear it.

"What?"

"Nothing, so, Hyung... What's going on with your new music?" Jungkook asked curiously, he was excited.

"It's all good! Actually really good. I've been working on a new album and uh, I really like it. I'm kinda proud."

"I can't wait to hear it! I will stream it on all platforms when it's out." Jungkook said giving Jin thumbs up.

"That's so nice from you, Kookie. Thank you! And, do you sing?" Jin asked.

"I don't. I sometimes do covers but I don't really like them, I don't really like my voice so, that's why. Even though, I wanna be like you someday I don't think I'll be as good as you even if I try 100% harder." Jungkook laughed.

"Sing something, I wanna hear you." Jin said softly, he didn't want to scare the youngest.

"Maybe next time Hyung. I'm not in the mood, sorry." Jungkook apologized.

"It's fine, Kookie. Don't worry, I'll wait for your cover tho!" Jin said smiling.

"Thanks Hyung! Um..." Jungkook grabbed his phone. "Hyung, I gotta go. Jimin is texting me, he wants me to go to his house." Jungkook said awkwardly.

"Oh, okay. Tell him that I say 'hi'." Jin said with a small chuckle.

"I will!" Jungkook said with a big smile on his lips. "Take care Hyung!" Jungkook said.

"You too." Jin said, he was about to end up the call when Jungkook stopped him.

"Hyung, wait."

"What is it?"

"Thank you for everything." Jungkook sighed. "I still can't believe this is happening. It's like a dream come true. I'm really grateful, I really don't know what to say."

"I haven't done anything, I'm just trying to be a good person. I want you to know that I'll be here if you ever need something." Jin said sincerely.

"I-I love you." Jungkook said shyly. He wanted to scream inside.

"I love you too Kookie, take care." Jin smiled. "I'll end up the call now, okay?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded slowly.