17

Jin called Jungkook and waited until he answered. Which he did pretty quickly.

"Jungkook, is this you?" Jin asked.

"Y-yeah it's me." Jungkook said shyly. He was feeling so shy and anxious, he didn't know what to do.

"Your voice is so cute. Don't be shy pretend I'm just a friend of yours, alright Kook?" Jin said and giggled softly.

"Y-yeah, alright." Jungkook whispered.

"So, how are you doing? Are you feeling better now? A few days ago you posted a paragraph and you said that you had some problems and I kind of wanna help." Jin said in a worried tone.

Jungkook sighed deeply. "I-It's all fine Hyung, better now because you called me. You always make my days better, and I'm really thankful for that." Jungkook said with a smile that Jin couldn't see.

Jin smiled. "I'm glad Jungkook. I'd love to meet up with you sometime. I don't know if that's a good idea but I'd love to do it." Jin chuckled softly waiting for Jungkook's answer.

"M-me too. I would love to meet my idol. God, I'm so happy right now. I have the biggest smile on my face right now and I don't wanna hide it." Jungkook said shyly but he laughed at the end.

Jin lay down on his bed and smiled. "You're a good guy Jungkook. Where do you live by the way? I would really love to meet you."

"I-I live in S-Seoul." Jungkook said shyly.

"Really?" Jin asked surprisingly. "I'm in Seoul too! Is this a coincidence? Oh my god! I'm so happy, when do you want to meet up?" Jin said with a smile but after a few seconds he regretted his words. "Jungkook-ah we just met each other and I think I'm going too fast with this. I think maybe ne-"

"No! Hyung, it's okay! I really want to meet you! Just don't be disappointed when you see me I'm really ugly." Jungkook said sadly.

"Are you sure?" Jin asked.

"I'm pretty sure! This feels like a dream come true. I-I'm honestly so happy. Maybe we can meet up in a few days. Like... Uhm... I don't know, I don't have anything to do this weekend but I think you are."

"Cute." Jin murmured and chuckled. "Yeah, I don't have anything to do on Friday so maybe that day sounds good? We can meet up at the park. You know that park that is really popular? I'm pretty sure you've been there. Then we can go to my apartment and cook some food, I don't know." Jin said confidently while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Y-yeah, sure." Jungkook said shyly while playing with his fingers.

Jin sighed happily. "Alright! Good afternoon, take care Kookie." Jin said in a sweet tone that made Jungkook's heart flutter.

"G-good night- I mean, a-afternoon Hyung!" Jungkook said nervously.

"Wait, Kook! Don't end the call already, my friend Taehyung wants me to, uhm... It's weird, okay? But he thinks your friend Jimin is hot and he wanted me to tell you this so he can meet up with Jimin sometime." Jin said, he was annoyed because he said it instead of Taehyung. How annoying!

"Kim Taehyung t-thinks Jimin is hot? Oh my- Jimin will be so happy to hear this! Jimin is a big fan of him, he's like obsessed with Taehyung! He's always singing his songs and buying stuff related to him." Jungkook said with a small chuckle.

That made Jin smile and laugh at the same time. "That's cute. Well, uhm. I gotta go now. I have stuff to do, don't tell this to anyone but I'm working on new music." Jin said almost whispering.

"Really?! This day couldn't be better! God, how amazing! Thanks for telling me this, it makes me feel special! Thank you!"

"You're welcome Kook! Have a good afternoon. If you need anything just text me."

"I-I will!" Jungkook said shyly and ended the call. When he finished the call he screamed and called Jimin to tell him everything.