We're going to be ok

Start from the beginning

" Junnie stop."

" No! Stop it! Get off of him," Yeonjun yelled.

" Taehyungie," Jungkook cried.

" Get off of him," Yoongi yelled.

Taehyung tried to cover his face but they kept kicking him and punching him. There were five men on him.

He was defenseless, they kept punching him and one of them even stepped on his leg. He screamed in pain when someone stepped on his knee.

Jungkook crying and kicking while Yeonjun was crying for his brother.

The others tried to stop them but they were held back.

Jimin sighed, " That's enough."

The men stopped kicking and punching him. They got off of Taehyung, and one of them kicked him one time.

Taehyung coughing up blood and holding his stomach. Yeonjun cried out when he saw his brother like this

" Get off of me!"

" Put the brat down," Jimin scoffed.

The man put Jungkook down and he ran to his boyfriend.

" Taehyungie," he cried.

He got on the floor and held him. He cupped his bloody face and he started crying when he saw him coughing and wincing in pain.

" T-TaeTae," he hiccupped.

" I-I'm o-ok," Taehyung groaned.

Taehyung winced when he tried to get up, he manages to sit up and hugged Jungkook.

Yeonjun got out of Soobin's grip and ran to him. He got on his knees and hugged him.

" T-Tae," he sniffed.

" I-I'm fine guys," he coughed.

" Now, you see what will happen if you disrespect me" Jimin smiled.

Namjoon, Taehyun and Soobin growled at him. Yoongi was balling up his fist, he was going to walk up to him and punch him in the face.

Yoongi glared at him, " You son of a bitch!"

The man next to Jimin was about to attack him but Jimin stopped him with his arm, " No. Take him in the lounge. Bruise him up a little bit."

" Yes sir."

The two men pulled Yoongi to the other room, " LET ME GO!"

Taehyung looked him with sadness.

They managed to get him out of the living room, leaving the rest of them with the 20 men surrounding them.

" Now, I almost forgot something, Seyoon! Donggeun! Go get those other brats!"

Yeonjun's and Taehyun's eyes widen, " K-Kai."

" While they get those two, let's all just have a nice talk shall we. Emma, Hwanwoong, good job. You guys can enjoy the show or go have a nice dinner at the dining room."

" Oh? Dinner. I would love too," Hwanwoong smiled.

Everyone growled and Soobin glared at Emma.

" J-Jimin," Emma asked.

" Oh? Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt your Soobin. Actually, Mino! Kunwoo! Take him with them. Tie him up."

" B-Binnie!"

Yeonjun was about to get him but one of the men stepped in front of him and he couldn't get passed them.

They did what they were told, Soobin kicked and jumped, trying to get out of their grip.