145| Finn's playlist

I'm going to do everyone's playlist and that's going to wrap this book up! Thanks for reading!

This is mostly just a bunch of random songs I vibe to because they're bangers. Finn if you're reading this you should add them because they're good.

—————————

Animal - Neon Trees
Let's be honest, ITS A BANGER OMFG YOU CANT LISTEN TO IT AND NOT VIBE

7 Rings - Ariana Grande
Sis we been knew makes them turn the volume up when this song comes on

Go Hard - KREYSHAWN
BITCH I SEE YOU WORKING AT THE MALL. AT FOREVER 21 SELLING TANKS AND SHAWLS. YOU WANNA QUIT YOUR JOB? YOU NEED A PLACE TO GO? GIRL RUN YOUR OWN SHOW BUT DONT BE ON SOME HOE SHIT.

Bitch Lasagna - Pewdiepie
A very inspirational song to get you through rough times.

Like a G6 - Far East Movement
Oh my god, if you didn't scream the lyrics to this in the car when you were a kid you must've been deaf because this song slaps so hard.

Sign of the Times - Harry Styles
Harry.
That's it.
Harry.

Where Is My Mind? - The Pixies
This is from his playlist so I thought I'd add it to be nice.

Black Out Days - PHANTOGRAM
He definitely needs to cover this song so I can die peacefully.

Fireflies - OwlCity (Owl City?)
He won't admit it but this is his ringtone.

Plantasia - Mort Garson
The whole album is so good you just want to fucking turn into a tree and he definitely agrees with that.

The Wii Theme
This song plays in his head on loop every second of his life.

Copycat - Billie Eilish
We all know there are some people that act a little too much like Finn. He definitely listens to this song when they get on his nerves because he's too chill to be mean to them.

Tokyo Drifting - Glass Animals
This is why he doesn't have a drivers license. I feel like if he did he would try to drift.

MOOO! - DOJA CAT
Sometimes it be like that.

Feels - Calvin Harris
We don't want to admit it but... We all like this song. It's just good idk??? Like, when I first heard it I was like okay okay and the more I listen the better it gets

Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
Need I say more? He is a Barb.

Moonrise Kingdom - Prima
This is a remix kinda thing idk but it's a vibe and he likes Moonrise Kingdom so this is just perfect. (FINN PLEASE BE THE SAM TO MY SUZY WHEN I FOUND OUT YOU LIKED MOONRISE KINGDOM I CRIED BECAUSE IT'S MY FAVORITE MOVIE)

Jerk It Out - Caesars
LET'S GO!

Pork Soda - Glass Animals
Glass Animals is such a good band if Finn doesn't actually listen to them I will be mega confused because like, damn.

New Romantics - Taylor Swift
Kinda slaps very VERY hard. I'm just saying. Do he stan Taylor? Of fucking course he does. She's flawless.