133| Q&A

Bobert
Q: Did your mom or dad name you?
A: I don't really know...

Q: Who would you kill for me?
A: anyone

Q: where did you get your name?
A: I'm not sure.

Q: can I call you daddy?
A: don't ask Princess. Surprise me with the names.

Q: your name makes me laugh.
A: shut up. that's not even a fucking question. And it's not even my real name.

Q: Why do you call me 'Bunny'?
A: It's my name for you because you're small and cute like a bunny. It's also kinda kinky

Q: How did you know you were a werewolf?
A: I noticed the bite mark then someone explained it to me.

Q: I missed you and Mike, please don't hurt me.
A: I missed you too. If Mike hurts you in any way I swear to god he'll be my next meal.

Q: Do you howl when you cum?
A: Not all the time.

Mike
Q: earliest memory?
A: My parents used to take Nancy and I to the fair every summer. One year I fell and scraped my chin really fucking badly. I remember crying while my mom cleaned the blood off with a napkin.

Q: me or eleven?
A: you

Q: Even though you're kinda annoying and rude, marry me?
A: I am?? I didn't know I was annoying and rude
:((
I'll marry you bub

Q: What's the last thing you remember before coming to the dimension?
A: Not much. Just some lights and weird noises.

Q: How do you feel about the rest of the boys? If you need a friend go to Ty. He's super nice.
A: They're losers. Especially Richie and Finn. Tyler is pretty cool though, I like to chill with him sometimes.

Q: I missed you and Mike, please don't hurt me.
A: I'd never hurt you!

Q: beat me daddy.
A: I would like that a lot. (In a kinky way, I'd never actually beat you)

Me <3
Q: What do I honestly think about all of his characters?
A: Richie is a baby but he's overrated. I still love him though <33

Boris is hot and he seems like a great friend and even better boyfriend.

Tyler is adorable.

Miles is my daddy.

Trevor is super cool. I really like ghostbusters and I'm kinda scared this movie will be shit though... oof. (IT WASNT AUIAAISJSJS)

Bobert seems so kinky but the name...

Mike is a big fat dumb baby and I hate him. His girlfriend is OP and everyone except Will is annoying. Please kill them all except Will.

Q: what would I do if I were in a room with his characters like in HoC?
A: get horny. become friends with all of them. probably get drunk and do drugs. have lots of sex.

Q: Why are you so damn cute and the most amazing person in the whole damn world? You're the freaking best author there is. Marry me if Finn and his characters can't.
A: You're cuter! >:(( Thank you for all the compliments and of course I'll marry you if Finn and his characters can't. You might have to fight a few other people for my hand but hey, you can just learn some tips from Miles to help you out.

Q: how did you know you wanted to become an author?
A: Well... I've always kind of been in my own little world. My family isn't really artsy. I'm actually applying to go to medical school. I realized I wanted to be an author at the beginning of last year.  Of course by then it was too late so now I just write here...

Q: How does it feel to be the best author with such amazing books in the world?
A: Oh my god, that's so nice. Thank you everyone for all of the nice and supportive comments I get, I love you all so much.  <3