138|Mike more like dumbass bitch

But a hot dumbass bitch 🥴

Meeting his family:
They're cool, you like his parents. They're super nice. His little sister is cute and Nancy is a goddess.

When he's jealous:
He just shuts down. He'll hold you really close and glare off into the distance. He won't say anything. He just stands there and glares with his hand on your ass.

Riding him:
Oooooh you know this hits. When you ride him he looses it. It feels so good. Like, so fucking good. You guys just love it.

Reading smut:
He's pretty invested in it, you're just kinda chilling waiting for him to dick you down.

Thigh riding:
He's ruined so many pants making you ride his thigh. Especially when you're super horny. It's like... A warm up :) You'll ride his thigh or he'll give you oral before sex.

Wearing his underwear:
He wasn't home yet and you were digging through his stuff. You had always wondered how comfortable guys underwear was so you tried some of his on. Comfortable as shit— He walked in and didn't care because they were coming off soon anyways. ;))

You're dominant:
He wants you to torture him. He's a total sucker for that. He wants you to overstimulate him until he physically can not handle anymore. He wants you to fucking whip him and tie him down. (Bruh he will have a sex dungeon as an adult, you can't tell me I'm wrong.)

Making him sleep on the couch:
He was just being an asshole so you told him to fuck off. He slept fine on the couch, no problems. Well, that was until you came down for a glass of water and decided to flash him just to make him horny. It worked. He no longer wanted to be on the couch.

Calling him daddy for the first time:
You guys were having some nice sex and you got tired of saying his boring ass name. So you spiced it up and called him daddy. Ooh boy did he like that. He got even harder and made sure you knew how much he loved being called daddy.

Texting him in class:
He won't reply because he actually pays attention. Unless it's a picture, he has a special vibration for pictures so if he gets one he's looking at it. If it's a nude he'll go to the janitors closet and you'll have sex. If it isn't he'll finish his work.

Saying no to sex:
You were just so tired and you wanted sleep. He understood and you guys cuddled. It was kinda hard because his hard was poking your back.

Getting caught sexting:
It was Nancy and Jonathan. He was in his room getting off while texting you. They walked in and he put the covers in him so fast. Ahaha, too bad he bust a nut as they walked in, he got cum all over himself and his bed. They were horrified. Jonathan was pretty impressed by his length though.

Coming out as bi:
He's cool with it, he still like to watch you ride him.

Him saying no to sex:
He was upset because Eleven came back and she thought they were still and item. He officially broke it off and it didn't go well. He was worried about you more than anything.

He likes you:
He'll be very intimate, lots of hugs ands 'playful' hand holding. He also likes to make you laugh!

He walks in only you wanking:
He'll help you out girl. Don't worry about it. You want sex? You got it. You want just oral? You got it. You don't want him there at all? You got it.

You send nudes:
Saves it, tells you how great you look, sends one back.

He accidentally hurts you:
You guys were running around the woods and he tripped over himself and pushed you down a hill. He is so fucking clumsy. He immediately got up and went to make sure you're okay. You were for the most part. Your elbow was looking rough but who cares.

Reader has acne:
Nice, so does he.

Reader is a curvy girl:
More of you to cuddle :))

You're on your period:
He's scared. He doesn't know what to do so he just acts normally. He'll buy you stuff if you want it but other than that nothing is different.

His turn ons:
Torture, bondage, and degrading.

Cute things he does:
When he's asleep he has little face twitches. They are so fucking cute. Like, they're so cute. It's usually his mouth but you've seen his nose and eyes twitch too. Ahh, you love it. It's really freaking cute.