15|nsfw alphabet

Finn

A: aftercare
What's his usual aftercare routine?

Finn gets pretty hungry so he usually orders a pizza and lays in bed with you. When it gets there you two eat and just kinda smile at each other. He helps you shower and then you guys get back in bed. He gives you lots of kisses and you go to sleep.

B: body part
What's his favorite part of you?

He loves all of you equally. I mean, it's Finn. (Anyone else see him as indecisive? I'm pretty indecisive myself so he just seems like someone who'd also have a hard time choosing simple shit.)

C: cum
I deadass don't know what else to say

He doesn't like getting messy. He'll use a condom or make you swallow it but that's really it.

D: dirty secret
What's his dirty secret?

He likes being a bottom. Not all the time but occasionally, he'll pretend not to enjoy it but he really does. He likes seeing you dominate, it's one of his biggest turn ons.

E: experience
How experienced is he?

He's not very experienced considering you're the only person he's fucked but it feels like he knows exactly what he's doing. So, he doesn't have much experience but it feels like he does.

F: Favorite position
Self explanatory—

He loves reverse cowgirl because he likes watching his dick slide into you.

G: goofy
How serious is he? Does he joke around?

No, not usually. He likes to be pretty serious when it comes to sex but after you guys will go back to joking around.

H: hair pulling
Does he like it?

Who doesn't? Curly hair was made to be pulled during sex...

I: intimacy
How romantically intimate is he?

He tries to be intimate but he's really awkward... You think it's kinda sweet though. Overall, he tries but lacks the intimacy—

J: jacking off
Does he? How often?

Hell yeah, when he's away he likes to get off a good one to your nudes before he goes into work.

K: kink
His most prominent kinks

He likes giving and receiving hickies, scratching (receiving), and a little bit of bondage.

L: location
His favorite place to fuck you :)

He loves having sex in his room. He likes the thought of 'I fucked her right there' when he's going to sleep.

M: motivation
What turns him on? What really gets him in the mood to fuck?

When you straddle him and give him hickies he knows this is about turn into more than just a make out session...

N: no
Turn offs

When his family's home, he loves them too much to do the dirty if they're around.
He also really hates it when he's giving you love bites and you start to giggle, he wants you to be turned on and when you laugh it ruins the mood. (He always says 'As much as I love your laugh, now really isn't the time.' Or smth like that)

O: oral
Preference in giving or receiving and skill

He fucking loves oral. He'll give you oral all night but in return you best give him some head. He's so good at it, it always shocks you.

P: pace
Is he fast and rough or slow and sensual?

He likes both

Q: quickie
His opinions on quickies and how often he likes to have them

He doesn't hate quickies because in the heat of the moment it's nice but he definitely prefers hot, lengthy, passionate sex.

R: risk
Does he experiment? Does he take risks?

He does experiment sometimes but only if you tell him. Finn isn't much of a risk taker though, he likes to play it safe.

S: stamina
How many rounds can he go for? How long does he last?

Oh god, he can go for so long. If he's going hard he'll go for 3-4 rounds but if he's going slow he can go for much, much longer. He lasts up until you cum, it's like as soon as you finish then he can go so he does.

T: toys
Does he own toys? Does he use them? On you or himself?

No, he doesn't. As an adult yeah, he's probably own a few but now he doesn't have any.

U: unfair
How much does he like to tease?

He only teases if he's in the mood. Especially during angry sex, he'll tease you until you beg him to stop.

V: volume
How loud he is he/what sounds does he make?

He's so loud. Long, loud moans. If it's a quickie they're more like small pants and groans but he definitely likes to be loud.

W: wild card
Random headcanon for him

Finn likes to have you pick one of his characters to do while he's having sex. Like for Miles or Boris he'd rearrange your fucking guts but with Tyler or Richie he'd give you slow and stead, y'know?

X: x-ray
Let's see what's going on under those clothes

Finn's like, 9 or 10 inches. Mans is biggg (big with 3 g's. Holy shit)

Y: yearning
How high is his sex drive?

It's average.

Z = Zzz
How quickly he falls asleep afterwards

If he's not doing his whole routine, he'll fall asleep in a few minutes so the same time as you.