16|nsfw alphabet

Richie

A: aftercare
What's his usual aftercare routine?

He goes straight to sleep.

B: body part
What's his favorite part of you?

He loooooooooves your boobs. So much. It's 100,000% his favorite thing about you.

C: cum
I deadass don't know what else to say

He likes to get messy. He likes to pull out right as he's about to bust and then just cum all over you. Sometimes it pisses you off because you have to clean it up but usually you're okay with it.

D: dirty secret
What's his dirty secret?

Once you guys were talking about sex and he brought up fucking you in your sleep and you said you didn't care so ever since then he's always wanted to fuck you in your sleep. He just gets so scared you'll freak out and plus he likes hearing you moan.

E: experience
How experienced is he?

Not experienced at all. He has 0 idea what he's doing but it's okay because neither do you (:

F: favorite position
Self explanatory—

Richie loves to 69. He likes getting his dick sucked but he also likes giving you oral so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

G: goofy
How serious is he? Does he joke around?

He jokes around all the time. Like, so much. Sometimes you guys have to stop because you're laughing so hard.

H: hair pulling
Does he like it?

He doesn't like it because it always knocks his glasses off and then he stops to look for them because he likes to see you and then the whole mood is ruined.

I: intimacy
How romantically intimate is he?

Like Finn, he tries but isn't very intimate at all.

J: jacking off
Does he? How often?

He loves to wank! He'll do it all. the. time. In the school bathroom, at home, at the movies, at the quarry, at your house, at Bill's house, basically anywhere he can go somewhere private and get his pants off is good enough.

K: kink
His most prominent kinks

He likes body praising (giving and receiving) and oral (giving and receiving) ofc.

L: location
His favorite place to fuck you :)

He likes to have sex in the club house. You don't know why, he just does.

M: motivation
What turns him on? What really gets him in the mood to fuck?

When you praise him, he gets really cocky and in the mood.

N: no
Turn offs

When you get dominate, he hates that. When you test him it makes him want to stop. ("Is that all you've got Richie?" "Yes." *pulls out*)

O: oral
Preference in giving or receiving and skill

MFER LOVES IT. HE ADORES ORAL. Seriously, he always starts sex off with oral. Sometimes he just gets so caught up in giving/receiving oral you guys don't even get to the sex part.

P: pace
Is he fast and rough or slow and sensual?

He's usually slow and sensual because he doesn't want his glasses to fall off and well... he's not very fit so...

Q: quickie
His opinions on quickies and how often he likes to have them

He likes them. He doesn't really care for them. Usually he just wants head though—

R: risk
Does he experiment? Does he take risks?

He experiments all the time. Whenever he finds out about a new position, he calls you over to try it. ("Hey Y/n, so there's this position when I fuck you in a chair so come over ASAP, I wanna try it. Love you, bye.")

S: stamina
How many rounds can he go for? How long does he last?

Like I said earlier, he's not in the best shape so it's one all out round or five or six slow rounds.

T: toys
Does he own toys? Does he use them? On you or himself?

No he doesn't own any.

U: unfair
How much does he like to tease?

He doesn't tease because he did it once and then you teased him back and he claims it was the most painful thing he's ever endured.

V: volume
How loud he is/what sounds does he make?

He's so loud. He doesn't care who's around, he'll moan like no tomorrow.

W: wild card
Random headcanon for him

Richie likes to suck on your fingers then make you finger yourself. That is it. That is all.

X: x-ray
Let's see what's going on under those clothes

Richie is pretty average but he likes to claim he's not. He's really sensitive about it though so you always tell him he's above average.

Y: yearning
How high is his sex drive?

You already know it's higher than average. It makes up for his lack of dick.

Z = Zzz
How quickly he falls asleep

Like I said earlier, he falls asleep almost immediately after you finish.