136|nsfw alphabet

Mike

A: aftercare
What's his usual aftercare routine?

Passing out. You both fall asleep as soon as you finish because you go so hard for so long.

B: body part
What's his favorite part of you?

He likes your lips. They're very pretty and soft, he likes the way they look when you smile. Plus, kissing your lips is his wet dream.

C: cum
I deadass don't know what else to say

It depends. He'll go on your stomach, in your mouth, in you, on the sheets, on himself, basically anywhere. If you guys are having soft sex he's probably wearing a condom so he'll keep it clean.

D: dirty secret
What's his dirty secret?

He loves overstimulation. He loves doing it to you and when you do it to him. It just turns him on so goddamn much.

E: experience
How experienced is he?

Not experienced at all but it's hard to tell because he's such a kinky guy.

F: favorite position
Self explanatory—

He likes doggy because hitting it from behind is just so nice.

G: goofy
How serious is he? Does he joke around?

Sometimes he is, it depends on his mood and how horny he is.

H: hair pulling
Does he like it?

Yes, yes, yes. He wants you to pull his hair so hard. He loves, loves, loves it.

I: intimacy
How romantically intimate is he?

He can be pretty intimate if he wants but usually he's not because idk

J: jacking off
Does he? How often?

Yes ma'am. He will jack off three times a day if he has to. (Ooh okay idk but like... Don't @ me but that's kinda hot, idk why 😭) He's just a horny teen  most of the time.

K: kink
His most prominent kinks

Role play bitch. He loves role play so much. That and overstimulation. He wants you to make him bust three nuts in a row then fuck you until you're pleading for him to give you a break. You guys both really like that and have contests to see who can last longer.

L: location
His favorite place to fuck you :)

His room. Since becoming a teenager he's gotten a bigger bed and now there's plenty of room for you two to role play.

M: motivation
What turns him on? What really gets him in the mood to fuck?

Seductively glancing at him, lightly running your fingers over the tent in his pants, and when you bite his lip after a kiss.

N: no
Turn offs

Any sort of remembrance of El. You don't even know what you did half the time and he's just suddenly not horny anymore. After she left he sorta just started to have a distaste for her? Idk, he's a dude and she killed a shit ton of innocent people.

O: oral
Preference in giving or receiving and skill

He loves oral. He loves giving and receiving. He's actually so good at it you really don't know how. How did he get so good if you're the only person he's ever done it to?

P: pace
Is he fast and rough or slow and sensual?

He does both. You guys have super fast and rough sex and then later you have slow, nice, romantic sex.

Q: quickie
His opinions on quickies and how often he likes to have them

Hell yeah. Mike loves to have sex in the AV room when it's empty. I mean, for real, he just thinks it's so fucking hot having sex when you should be in class.

R: risk
Does he experiment? Does he take risks?

He loves to take risks. If he thinks of something risky he'll do it. If you don't like it, he won't do it again. If you do like it, he's happy.

S: stamina
How many rounds can he go for? How long does he last?

Mike can only go for one or two rounds but after a 15-20 minute break he'll probably want to have more sex.

T: toys
Does he own toys? Does he use them? On you or himself?

Yes he does. He saw an ad for some on tv and ordered them. He loves to use them so much.

U: unfair
How much does he like to tease?

Of course he does. This boy will tease you until you make him fuck you. He wants to see you clutching the bedsheets, whining while he runs his tip over you.

V: volume
How loud he is/what sounds does he make?

You guys are home alone a lot so he gets loud. He's not like... scream moaning but he's definitely not holding back. He moans but he also gives a lot of sighs and whimpers.

W: wild card
Random headcanon for him

Mike takes you to the carnival with his family but when you're 'on the Farris wheel' you're really behind the stalls having sex. He also likes to take you into an old part of the mall no one knows about because there's a lot of... Opportunities for new positions...

X: x-ray
Let's see what's going on under those clothes

Mike is 10 inches. (Ack, he really is packing.)

Y: yearning
How high is his sex drive?

So much higher than average. Probably higher than Boris sometimes.

Z = Zzz
How quickly he falls asleep

He falls asleep almost instantly most of the time.