Pause for Peace

**I do not own the picture above. Credits to ConcealerAndAPrayerLife on Pinterest.

It's not a chapter update, but I'm going to use my platform here to say this: BLACK LIVES MATTER.

It's been a heck of a ride for the black community and everyone who's been protesting and standing with them. I'm from a totally different country, but we have our side of racism as well to understand the hardship of being judged differently. I'm here on this platform to say I HEAR YOU.

I learned that it's best to educate and not hate. Keyboard warriors are surfacing to show their ignorance on the main issues. They say "All Lives Matter" and yet saying that is no different to saying it to someone whose house is on fire then an ignorant neighbour saying "All Houses Matter" while gripping onto water supply that could've died that fire down.

If you're friend or family member or colleague is saying ignorant comments about racism, then EDUCATE them. Don't be afraid to voice out! I've learned that in my society, we've been so casually racist that we forget that the jokes can scar people we love.

Let's use our platforms and spread awareness for all who needs the support.

SIGN/SHARE PETITIONS! Donate to organizations who are helping this cause!

WATCH DOCUSERIES about racism or READ about racism to learn how to be anti-racist.

SHOW LOVE AND CARE for our black friends. (I have some from uni and they're the sweetest and funniest)

VOICE OUT for justice!

Love you peeps! See you next chapter! Remember, don't post for the sake of posting! When you have a voice, show it for love!