Thirty-Eight:- I Need an Explanation; What is Going On?

"Honey~! You haven't hung out with us in a while!" Theodore whined as he wrapped his arms around Nathan's arm, Brad walking on his other side.

"God, why do you have to be such a chimpanzee and cling to me early in the morning?" Nathan grumbled as he roughly pulled his arm out from the shorter one's grasp. Theodore pouted when Nathan glared at him. Brad watched the two and thought he was seeing a German Shephard growling at a gloomy Shiba.

"If you're gonna be so focused on annoying me today, you might as well put that attention to good use at studying for midterms."

"D'aww! You're always gone during free period and lunch! You're nowhere every time!"

"I value my private time, thanks. I'd rather study than deal with your noise."

"That's boring! Don't you have any fun? I mean, we're fun, right, Brad?" Theodore turned to Brad with shining and hopeful eyes.

Brad puts up a hand. "I just with the flow."

Theodore turned to face Nathan again. "Dude, please! The team wants to hang with you! It's been too long!"

Nathan scoffed and continued walking with them trailing behind. "You guys won already. You're not in-debt to me. Just and play ball with your puppy friends." He shooed them.

Theodore huffed and puffed his cheeks, looking like a chipmunk stuffed with nuts. "Is there even a 'Stop' button to your saltiness?" He trailed after the grumpy teen.

Nathan lifted his hand and 'chopped' on the top of Theodore's head. "Shit happens yet the sun rises, and life goes on."

A commotion up ahead of them caught the three teenagers' attention away from their own topic. A crowd was blocking the hallway and it seemed as though they were busy over something beyond the crowd. Everyone was nudging and pushing each other as though to get closer. However, the most significant fact Nathan noticed was the crowd was mostly made up of girls.

"What's over there?" Brad queried as he walked towards the crowd.

"Ooh! What if it's a celebrity?" Theodore gushed and rushed over to jump in the bandwagon of curiosity.

Nathan droned and shook his head but followed them regardless since that was the only way he could get to class. He might as well see what was blocking the path before getting there.

A voice spoke over the crowd. "Oh, you guys are kind and cute, but I have some business to do." It was a male's voice.

Damn, why is everyone so nosy today? He ruffled his hair and made his way towards the crowd.

The intimidating teen's presence was hard to ignore since the students from the back of the crowd gasped and whispered to each other to move away as though he was parting the Red Sea.

Everyone whispered and squealed at his appearance as they made way for him. He didn't think much on it. Soon enough, he was already in the middle of the circle and he stopped right there. Nathan turned his head to the side and made eye contact with piercing sky-crystal eyes.

Nathan took a quick scan of the subject of the crowd. "Hmph, so you're the reason for this roadblock?" Nathan scoffed lightly.

The new character was surprised at his so-called greeting but gave him a toothy smile. "Ah, sorry about this. I wanted to go to the principal's office, but I somehow got surrounded." The guy guiltily chuckled.