Introduction

Nathan Howland.

A normal high school student. Sort of . . . Unless you could say having the title of 'The Demon' is normal. An aggressive nerd is not one you'd meet any day. 

No one dares to dethrone this dominant teenager who only wants to graduate peacefully. You'd think he's popularly good looking. 

Well, it's not always you'd find someone to despise girls who come his way. To him, they're just weak mewling creatures that don't know how to defend themselves, so he prefers not to be near one. 

What happens when one particular female approaches him without quivering in trepidation?

Jadrianne Clarke.

Some say she's unique while others would describe her as abnormal. No one knows why she is the way she is. Unreadable & unpredictable. 

She doesn't involve herself in those social groups even though she is popular amongst the young crowd. She is admired by many; guys want her while girls idolize her. She has a lot of things up her sleeves leaving people wondering: who is she? In some cases, what is she? 

A remarkable beauty that has any guy falling to her feet yet she avoids any hopeful male. Usually showing no interest until one day she moves into a new neighbourhood and enters a new school. 

What happens when she encounters a certain grumpy male?

The Demon Nerd & The Mystery GirlText copyright © Miss Rosario, 2015The moral right of the author has been asserted.All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.