"Thanks Norman" {Poly! Allison and Tom)

Just about everyone in the studio knew you, Allison, and Tom all had crushes on each other, though the three of you, not at all. One day Norman Polk decided to sit you down during your break, you weren't expecting the conversation.

 "What'd you want, Norman?" you asked the man.

 "When are you gonna confess to Pendle and Connor?" Norman asked, referring to Allison and Tom with their last names.

 "Never." You sighed, of course Norman knows.

 "I'm tired of watching y'all adore each other and not say anything about it." your older brother crossed his arms with a stern look, implying that they have feelings for you too.

 "Wait-" you took a moment to process what Norman said. He'd know something like that, he's always observing people, and could read almost anyone like a book, especially you; he could read you as if you were a children's 'learning to read' book. Norman was your older brother, he'd never lie to you, you trusted him with everything, so you took his words as truth. You slammed your face into his chest and groaned, you had no idea what to do. Norman just laughed at this, ruffling your hair.

 "I'm sure if you tell them y'all can figure something out." Norman ruffled your hair a last time, and left to go back to work. At that moment, you were really glad your brother worked at the same place as you. You then decided to use the last 5 minutes of your break to think about how you're gonna confess to Tom and Allison. Through the process of elimination, you decided to just ask them on a date, before Norman decides to ask them for you. You halted returning to your department when you saw the staircase flooded with ink. You sighed, going to turn around when you slammed into someone's chest. They let out a grunt and you looked to see their face. Of course, it was none other than Thomas Connor himself, and at this realization you felt your face become warmer.

 "Hey." Tom spoke in his gruff voice.

 "H-Hey, Tom." You internally cursed yourself to stuttering. "Sorry you have to deal with the ink floods." you said, knowing the man is well past tired of this.

 "It's not your fault, it's damn Mister Joey Drew's." Tom's hate for Joey shining through.

 "Speaking of Joey, I swear if he docks my paycheck because of this-" Tom let out a slight chuckle at your ranting, and you smiled. "Uh... Later I need to talk to you and Allison about something- after work that is."

 Tom gave you a thumbs up, and you waited for him to fix the problem.

~_-_-_~

Before you knew it the day was over, and you were heading into the break room. Allison and Tom were already waiting. You, of course, were extremely anxious.

 "What'd you call us here for?" Allison asked.

 "Uh... Wanna go on a date?" you felt your face burn up, as you saw both of their faces flush.

 "All three of us?" Tom asked.

 You nodded, as Allison looked at Tom, then back to you. "How about dinner on Saturday?" She asked.

 "Sounds good." Tom said.

 "As long as you don't yell at the waiter." You joked, well aware Tom's temper isn't that bad.

 Tom grumbled, as Allison laughed, and you smiled, content. You'd have to thank your brother for this later.

-END-

I actually really liked this, and it was 2 1/2 pages long in my notebook, because I had no wifi- Also, I HAD to give the reader character some sort of connection to Norman, who do you think I am? Anyway, thanks for reading! Derpy out.