New Love

So I got this idea from "Friends" and am I the only person who didn't knew this picture exist?

"Jimin, Jimin." Jungkook said, running up to Jimin.

"What Kookie?" Ask Jimin, smiling.

"I propose to Soomi and she said yes!" Jungkook said with a huge smile.

"Ah, that's great." Jimin said with a fake smile.

"I know! God I never felt so happy." Jungkook said, getting all giddy.

"Mhm." Jimin said, looking away from the boy so he won't let any tears fall.

"Er, I gotta go. I forgot I have something to do." Jimin said a she got up ready to leave.

"Where to?" Jungkook ask.

"Going to Taehyung." Jimin answered.

"You are going to do Taehyung, like are you going to fuck him?" Jungkook ask.

"Sure," Jimin sighed.

"I'm going to fuck Taehyung, byee." Jimin said, running away.

"Youngjae was right, I'm friends with weirdos." Jungkook said to himself.

-

"Jimin why on hell would you say that? You knew I love Namjoon, why on earth would Jungkook think you wanna fuck me when he knew I love somebody!" Taehyung yelled.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry. I had to make an excuse. You know I loved Jungkook and it hurts that he is married to fucking Soomi." Jimin said, putting his hand son his face.

"Well you know what you have to do, either move on or fuck some other guy to get your thoughts away from Jungkook." Taehyung said, but got a pillow chucked at his face.

"That was so fucking rude." Taehyung said, picking up the pillow and place it nicely on the sofa.

"You deserve it, and I can't fuck a guy, I'll just think of Jungkook. And I can't think of a straight man who is getting married while I'm fucking a dude." Jimin said.

"Well, try and love on."

"I can't, I see him almost everyday, I can't just move on." Jimin said, huffing.

"Yeah, your fucked." Taehyung chucked.

"You don't fucking say!"

-

It's been 7 months, and Jimin is still trying to move on, but failing miserably.

"Seen any cute guys?" Taehyung ask as he sat next to Jimin.

"Does Jungkook count?" Jimin ask as he gulp his coffee.

"Jimin, you are meant to move on not hang on." Taehyung sighed as he sips his hot chocolate.

"I know, but I can't get over him." Jimin sighs.

-

"Jungkook, can we talk?" Soomi ask, as she plays with her hair nervously.

"Yeah sure, what about?" Ask Ungkook as he sat down.

"I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry." Soomi said as she broke down.

"Why, what's wrong?" Jungkook ask as he confronts the girl.

"I don't love you Jungkook, I'm sorry for using you, I like girls." Soomi blurts out.

"Oh." Jungkook replied.

Should he be mad or upset?

Why does he feel relieved?

"Just oh?" Soomi ask as she wipes her tears.

"I know I'm meant to be mad or upset but I'm happy, but I don't know why." Jungkook said as Soomi looks confused.

"Do you like someone?" Soomi ask, as she place her head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Well, I-I don't know." Jungkook said chuckling nervously.

"I mean, I don't know if its a crush or not but ever since we got married I kept thinking of Jimin, like is that normal to think of your friend so much?"

Soomi shook her head.

"That's not normal Kook, I think of my friend, Mina like that, because I like her romantically." Soomi said.

"So I like Jimin?" Jungkook ask.

"Yes, you like him Kook, we can still be friends and we can talk about our crushes." Soomi said.

"Yeah I'll like to be your friend but I really need to have sometime thinking, because I've always liked girls." Jungkook said chuckling.

"Aw, Jimin is your gay awakening." Soomi cooed.

"Shut up." Jungkook huffs.

Authors notes

Pt two will be out soon, hopefully.

I hope you like this one shot. Based it off of the TV show "Friends" and kinda on a twitter au that I read.

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin