Weird One

Jimin woke up lying on a mental bed, freezing. No blankets to cover his cold body, no cosy clothes; just a thin short sleeve shirt with a pair of thin black leggings.

It wasn't any better that it was winter making Jimin even more cold than before.

"Right Park, here's your food." Said a man, placing the food on the cold icy table harshly; making the food a mess.

"Thank you." Jimin muttered, as he started to eat.

Psst Jimin!

Oh god no, he's back.

"What do you want Jungkook?" Said Jimin, turning and see Jungkook on the bed; smirking.

Just having fun, didn't see you at all yesterday.....how come?

"A man place a needle in my arm making you not show up so I was alone all day, yesterday." Jimin said eating some of the food.

But why did he do that? Does he not want you to talk to your only friend?

"I don't know kook, you are the reason why I'm here. People think I'm crazy for talking to no one. Even my own fucking mother thought I was crazy and put me in this hell." Jimin said chucking the food away from him.

C'mon Jimin, you ain't crazy. I was your friend ever since you were 5. They are trying to get rid of me! They don't want you to have friends why can't you see that!

Jimin looked at the floor placing his hands on his ears trying to not hear Jungkook's harsh words.

Jungkook notice and stopped and sat next to Jimin.

I'm sorry, I just don't want to be away from you. You were hehe only person that didn't freak out when I popped out. I really like you Jimin and I hate the fact that they are trying to get rid of me just so you can be a 'normal human' again or so.

"I don't want tk be normal koo, I want to get out of here. Im not perfect but so what no one is perfect. Jungkook please help me and get me out of here." Jimin begged.

I'll try my best Jimin. Now get to sleep you look tired. Why do they have to wake you up so early in the morning?

" I don't know Koo, but goodnight." Said Jimin even though it's the afternoon.

Goodnight Jimin.

Jimin went to sleep and Jungkook got up and went through the door and tried to find something that will get Jimin oit of this horrible place.

He went back i to the room and see if there's anything in here. He seen a window but it has bars so he can't escape. Great, how was he meant to find something that breaks metal.

He then thought of a great idea. He needs a hacksaw. He thought of a hacksaw and it appeared. He then place in on the bar and started sawing. The saw started to move faster because Jungkook knew it will take awhile.

When one bar was done he moved on.

Then the three bars were gone. Jungkook then walked to Jimin and pick him out and started to float to the window and the two got out.

Jimin then woke up and looked around.

"Why am I here? Did you got us out?" Jimin said, standing up and showed Jungkook a big smile.

Yes I did, now hold my arm so you can turn invisible so they won't find you.

Jungkook held his arms up and Jimin held in. Moments later the guards came out trying to to find Jimin but Jo luck.

When they were gone, Jungkook teleported to their old house.

"Thank you Jungkook! I'm so glad u had you."

That's what best friends are for.