Artsy Pt2

Before we start can we talk about how pretty Jimin looks here? It's so pleasing to look at. It looks so surreal. He's honestly so beautiful- on with the story!

It was now the end of school, everyone was either walking or waiting for the bus. But Jungkook? He took his time to put everything away and when he went outside he saw his crush waiting for someone.

Maybe it's his friend?

Or maybe he is waiting for his boy-

"Hey Jungkook." Jimin says, taking Jungkook away from his thoughts.

"Huh, h-hi J-Jimin." Jungkook sttuered out making Jimin chuckle.

They stood there saying nothing until Jungkook spoke.

"Is there anything you wanna tell me? I mean you b-barely t-talk to m-me" Jungkook said, cursing to himself for stuttering.

"Oh right, sorry. You look cute making me lose my train of thought." Jimin said making Jungkook blush.

"Well, I wanna talk. I wanna confess something to you," Jimin started before taking a deep breathe and continued.

"I like you Jungkook, like I like like you. Like I wanna go out with you, call you my boyfriend, kiss you, cuddle you, hold hands and be that cheesy couple." Jimin rambled making Jungkook blush even more.

"Y-You like m-me?" Jungkook said pointing at himself.

Jimin chuckled and wraps his arm around Jungkook's waist.

"Yeah I do, so wanna go out with me?" Jimin asked as he rubs Jungkook's waist.

"Y-Yeah." Jungkook stutters once again.

"Cutie." Jimin said before kissigg Jungkook.

Jungook in the other hand was shocked, this was his first kiss he didn't know what to do.

Jimin notice that he didn't kiss back and pulled away.

"S-Sorry, I n-never kissed s-someone before." Jungkook says fiddling with his fingers.

"You just get more adorable babyboy." Jimin said making Jungkook blush like a tomato.

"I'll teach you how to kiss baby." Jimin said as he moved his arm away from his waist and now holding Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook hid his face using his arm makin  Jimin smile.

"Don't hide your beautiful, gorgeous, handsome face away form me baby." Jimin says as he tries to move it.

"You are making me b-blush so much, I look ugly when my face is all red." Jungkook said as Jimin let's go of his hand and moves his arms away.

He cups Jungkook's face and pecks Jungkook's nose.

"You look pretty when you are all flustered babe." Jimin said as they walked to Jungkook's house.

"Can I have your number?" Jimin asked as Jungkook give him it.

"I'll text you when I get home okay baby." Jimin said as Jungkook nodded with a huge grin on his face.

"See your tomorrow koo." Jimin said kissing Jungkook's nose again making Jungkook's ears bright red.

Jungkook tries to hide it but Jimin already seen and smiled.

"Cutie."

Authors notes

I hope you like this, should I make a ot 3? I don't know, I mens I don't wanna end it here because I wanna add so much to it.

And I also didn't realise until I read it again that based this chapter off of my conversation with my bf 😅

Have a nice day!

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin