Past Lovers in Past Lives

I looked into his eyes, softly blushing. I knew we were alone, but it all felt... wrong.

"How much longer do you think we can hide this...? We're going to get caught eventually and I'll be banished once I do..." I told him, my demonic lover.

"Don't worry, amica mea, if they banish you they are the foolish ones. For I would never leave you" he said to me.

"Promise..?" I asked him, and he smiled softly.

"I promise, Thalia" the demon king said, the light of the full moon binding the promise.
———————————————————
*Thalia still watched over the little one, finding a sense of familiarity with baby Crystal*
*the other people in the cult were more or less jealous of her tho, other than Kaitlyn the demon king had been giving her most of the attention*
*Thalia could sense their jealousy, but said nothing*
Thalia: ... poor thing, you never asked to be involved in this...
*the newborn cooed and Thalia smiled at that, tickling and playing with the infant*
Thalia: just like the mistress... *smiles*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kaitlyn woke up, but before she even realized where she was Jackson's aura hit her like a bullet train*
Jackson: well, nice to see you're finally up love.
Kaitlyn: don't call me that...
Jackson: *smirks slightly* you seemed fine with it earlier.
Kaitlyn: that was before you betrayed me and my friends and kidnapped my daughter and I!
Jackson: could be better.
Kaitlyn: the fuck is that supposed to mean?!
Jackson: cause at least I didn't kill you.
*Kaitlyn was taken aback by his response and sweatdropped*
Kaitlyn: yeah... I guess that would've been.
*Kaitlyn sat up and Jackson sat next to her on the bed, pulling her close to him, cuddling her a bit*
*Kaitlyn blushed at this, she wasn't flustered out of embarrassment or from being uncomfortable, it was more like she still had feelings*
Kaitlyn: *thinking* okay... I'm going nuts. Why the hell do I still love him?!
*Jackson read her mind, but said nothing about it. He then kissed her, which put Kaitlyn aback to... but she kissed back to*
———————————————————
*meanwhile back at the house, Lizzy was reading history books. Kiara was physically sleeping but her consciousness looked for Kaitlyn, Yochi was lying in bed looking at the ceiling, and Casey was out on the porch looking at the sky*
Lizzy: Damn, the demon king had a tragic life. No wonder he's a psycho.
*Casey looked at her, curious*
Casey: what do you mean?
Lizzy: like the devil, The demon king was a fallen angel. Cast out from the realm of gods and turned from a god to a powerful demonic spirit. I've yet to read why but... yikes.
Casey: I wouldn't be surprised if he did something bad.
*Lizzy nodded*