Jackson

*Kaitlyn was lying on the bed, feeling horrible as she was still throwing up. She had been kidnapped by her stalker, by her mate, by Jackson. They were hiding out somewhere in the city in an abandoned building that used to be an apartment complex. Kaitlyn looked at Jackson*
Kaitlyn: why? Why me?
*Jackson looked at Kaitlyn and smirked slightly, he caressed her cheek. Kaitlyn blushed slightly, but mostly because she was uncomfortable*
Jackson: isn't it yet obvious, my mistress?~
*Kaitlyn managed to sit up and slap him hard on the face, he was taken aback a bit, but it didn't hurt him at all. He felt no pain, no remorse. He looked back at her and chuckled sadistically*
Jackson: acting disobedient slave? You'll regret that~
*Kaitlyn went wide eyed, and she flinched as she knew she was going to be punished for it*
——————————————
Casey: hold up... Jackson got Kaitlyn pregnant?!
Kiara: my sister of all people...
Lizzy: yeah... that sadistic son of a bitch also managed to somehow kidnap her from her room. And trust me, I locked everything.
Casey: he knows how to use dark magic. He could've easily teleported in since we all know your apartment doesn't have a magic barrier.
Lizzy: fuck I forgot about that...
*Lizzy looked away, blaming herself for not asking for a barrier charm*
Kiara: Lizzy, it's not your fault. Fate can be cruel sometimes, but it's that way for a reason. I'll put up a barrier on your house, and then we will find Kaitlyn.
Lizzy: oh, and another thing. Especially for Casey to know.
Everyone but Lizzy: ???
Lizzy: Jackson... can't be killed (except by 3 ppl, you know who u r). He's immortal, a god-being.
*everyone went wide-eyed, especially Casey. But to Casey it made total sense as to why he was so into the occult and Demon lore so much when they were younger*
Casey: ... shit.

 shit