Labyrinth of Truths

*Kiara looked on to see there was a labyrinth ahead of her. Kiara sighed, but managed her way through it with her senses*
Kiara: ... I hope ragnarok doesn't happen before I attempt to take my fathers place...
*Kiara presses on*
—————————————
*Corrupted Kiara sat still in the room where the waterfall was, looking in Kiara's general direction, tracking her with her gaze. She didn't seem to be doing much otherwise*
Corrupted Kiara: ... I have a justification, you know...
*corrupted Kiara kept looking at Kiara's general direction*
Corrupted Kiara: I didn't do this for my own benefit. I did it for my opposite. It's as simple as that. I sensed her years of resentment towards me, and I knew she wanted to do something about the curse, but when she was aware of what the cost of it was she didn't do it. She was aware of this for thousands of years, but she chose to suffer instead.
*Corrupted Kiara didn't let her gaze go astray*
Corrupted Kiara: so I did it for her, and I was able to because her resentment only made me stronger... that was why the senex and his mistress feared me so much.
*Corrupted Kiara chuckled slightly, she was a bit too weak to stand but she didn't care*
Corrupted Kiara: the curse is gone now, Kiara isn't bound to the thing she resented so much. Pretty justified, huh?
————————————————
*Casey lied there, looking at the ceiling. She looked up for a second, and then closed her eyes, and then sighed*
Casey: ... at least our lives are never really boring. Heh...