Abnormalities

*Luminara visited while the sapphire moon was out, and this time it took up all 24 hours; even time that was supposed to be day were nighttime. Diana manages to wake up, though her nose was bleeding. Kiara took care of that quickly, she was expecting the unexpected with the twins; Diana especially*
Luminara: Huh, this rare sight is early.
Kiara: I know. It's strange.
*Diana was looking around, almost feeling dizzy. It was like she was seeing people walking at light speed all around her. Her silver eyes were also contrasting with the light of the blue-sapphire moon. Luminara smiled at Diana's expression of curiosity seemed to only get longer*
Luminara: *chuckles* heh, didn't know your little one was a clairvoyant.
Kiara: she's full of surprises mom.
Luminara: I imagine so. I definitely knew you were in some ways with your father when you were young. *chuckles*
*Kiara rolled her eyes while smiling. Luminara went to go play with the twins, Zak looked at her and smiled, but Diana reacted differently this time. She looked at Luminara wide eyed and backed away, looking creeped out and scared of Luminara for some reason*
Diana: m-monster! Monster!
*Luminara was slightly taken aback, while it was clear Diana was going pale. Zak felt something was off and Kiara led Luminara out of the room, she was shocked beyond anything*
Kiara: I-I'm sorry about that mom... she usually isn't like that...
*Kiara looked at Luminara, who was kind of pale-faced to. Luminara already knew*
Kiara: mom...?
Luminara: she is definitely a clairvoyant... but an alarmingly powerful one.
Kiara: what's that supposed to mean?
Luminara: how old is Diana?
Kiara: 2-3, why?
*Luminara looked at Kiara with a serious expression. Kiara was a bit confused*
Luminara: a persons abilities shouldn't be that powerful at her age. Hell, no clairvoyant has been able to see through my masked appearance. Not one. Her abilities exceed those of normal magick wielders, even the gods themselves. Well, except for beings like your husband, they are still much, much more powerful, but still.
Kiara: . . .
Kiara: hold up, hows that even possible tho?! And if that's the case with clairvoyance than...
*Kiara thought about Diana's other known abilities and than sweatdrops*
Kiara: oh boy.
Luminara: exactly.
*Luminara chuckles, almost thinking its a bit ironic*
Luminara: heh, now I know what you mean by your daughter is full of surprises.
*Kiara just sweatdrops, but gets what she means*
Kiara: now I know that surprises aren't even close to being done.
*Diana was back to looking at the moon with her brother Zak, he knew how to calm her down. Diana was still pale-faced tho*
Diana: I wonder who those shadow ppl are...
Zak: ???
Diana: ...