seeing a dog is Important enough to Warrant a facetime

Start from the beginning

just a short peck on the lips, but his entire face turned red, and i smirked in satisfaction.

"right, like you said, we should get in there now, right? they need us to help clean up."

without waiting for his response, i turned on my heel and marched back into the gym.

.tanaka.

holy shit, holy shit, holy shit.

was this really happening?!

did i finally just kiss him? or he finally kissed me?

i pinched my arm to make sure i wasn't dreaming, then my fingers drifted up to touch my lips.

i didn't have a lot of reference points for kissing, but that was definitely better than my kiss with noya (sorry, noya).

i definitely enjoyed it a lot more, and i think if i didn't know i liked him already, this just confirmed it.

suddenly the door slid open, and suga poked his head out.

"tanaka, what's taking so long?"

i blinked and put my hand down.

"sorry, i was lost in thought."

"don't tell me you and ennoshita fought this time... i mean, he didn't seem too upset when he came in, so..."

i shook my head.

"nuh-uh. i'll tell you about it later, but it's nothing bad."

"alright. now get in here, the floors don't mop themselves."

"yeah, whatever."

///

i was at home again, and i couldn't stop pacing. i was on the phone with noya, freaking out.

"bro, oh my god, i'm! like, panicking? not in a bad way, but i'm just overwhelmed!"

"details. what happened outside?"

"so basically when i went to talk to the managers, i asked for advice about how to ask him out, and yacchan was just like, 'bro, it's not that hard, why not just do it?' and i was like 'listen, would you be able to just do it?' and long story short she ended up asking kiyoko out right there and she said yes, and i was like, 'omg! am i witnessing the beginning of a new, beautiful, gay relationship?' and yeah, i was so that was crazy. so then i was inspired by yachi's confidence when i went back to the group."

"aha! so how did it go? did he say yes? did you chicken out or did you actually ask him?"

"ok, shh, so we went outside, and i just said i liked him, and wondered if he liked me back, and if he wanted to go out with me. and he was quiet for a bit which freaked me out, i was almost shaking, but then he was like, 'yeah, i like you, i'll go out with you.' and i was like-"

i let out a huge breath of air to mimic a sigh of relief.

"'thank goodness,' but i didn't say that out loud, maybe i should've though. i was a little caught off guard so i said, 'for real?' and he said yeah, and i ran my stupid mouth again and said, 'well that was easier than i thought it would be.' and he was all like, 'well, if it was so easy, then kiss me,' and i was like 'WHOA, WHAT?!' but i didn't say that out loud of course. obviously i was super cool and calm and collected and went, 'okay.' but inside!! i was so scared! i was shaking a little bit and felt all short of breath because, ya know, my first gay kiss! and-"

"hey! i was your first gay kiss!"

i stared at him pointedly and he grinned.

"you know what i mean," i said with an eye roll. "my first meaningful gay kiss. anyway, i was like a centimeter away from his lips, and that's when suga yelled at us to get back in, and i was so startled that i jumped back and was like, 'oops, guess we have to go inside now, i'll get back to you on that later,' but chikara was having none of it, and he marched up to me and grabbed my collar, and just... kissed me!"