Melancholy

Amirah's POV
"You need to eat", I said as I stood in front of Roddy. Today was the 2 year anniversary of his best friend's death and he was not doing good.

We were good up until this week.

After that mind blowing sex the other day, everything between us was straightened out. But since this week started he has been moody. I tried to give him his space but he is not taking care of himself.

After thirty minutes of me trying to get him to eat. He got frustrated then got up and took a shower.

He was shooting a music video today. He hadn't had a meal since yesterday and I'd be damned if I let him leave without eating.

He came out of his bedroom fully dressed and as he approached the kitchen I heard him mumbling. I had cooked him some soup . "Where are my keys?" he said annoyed. "I don't know and I won't know until you eat. Drink some of this soup", I said to him. He stood there staring at me to see if I was dead ass.

He realized I was being serious and then he sat down slowly started eating.

He finished in 5minutes. He didn't eat it all but he ate most of it though.

I had made a fruit plate for him .

He didn't want it yet

He didn't want it yet. So I packed it in a container for him to go.

I retrieved his keys and gave them to him; all five, with a bottle of water. He hugged me unexpectedly saying "thank you", while kissing my forehead.

After he left I went home, took a showered and changed into something. It was hot out.

 I was going to the postage to deliver some lashes to customers

I was going to the postage to deliver some lashes to customers. I still had to be in my bag.

I dressed comfortably because I knew the line would be hella long.

I quickly kissed Amber goodbye and hugged Juno and then I was out the door.

Thirty minutes later. I pulled up to the postage and only two people were in line. I was surprised.