Reasons

I just finished brushing my teeth about to go to bed . When I heard a knock on the apartments' door.

It was just 3:30AM. I don't know who would be visiting at this hour. I quickly turned on my LED lights and went to see who it was.

I walked to the living room and looked through the peephole and I saw Roddy in a green hoody and white sweatpants

"How may I help you", I asked him

"How may I help you", I asked him. "We need to talk", he said looking up at the peephole. I knew he was right. So with a sigh. I let him in.

I walked ahead of him to my room and sat on the bed. Shortly he joined me. "You locked the door", I asked. He gave me a deadpan "yes". he said. "Whaaat, I have to check". I said.

The room was dead silent. I was praying my stomach didn't rumble because it had a weird habit of doing that.

I got up and turned on some back ground music.

He broke the silence. "What are we doing?", he asked me. "What are you doing?", I redirected his question at him. He sighed. He looked into my eyes. "I want you, dead ass, but I feel like you won't trust me again", he said. " Its not that I won't," I replied. It will just take some time". I continued. "I mean you have a whole son now". I said. "That won't change a lot between us. I'm still me and I love you", he replied looking into my eyes.

I knew he was being sincere. I kept silent though . "I'm sorry", he continued. "I really am and I know that I fucked up", I don't know why I went back to her. I broke it off as soon as I realized she wasn't who I wanted. please give me another chance?" he begged.

I wanted to forgive him but I was scared.

"Things have already changed". "As bad as it sounds I wanted to have your first kid", I said slightly blushing. "But I guess I'll have to accept it get over it if I really want us to work", I said.

"I love you", I continued. " I'm not gonna lie, I'm scared and the trust will have to be rebuilt but I'll give you another chance. If you hurt me again. I'll hurt you", I said to him being dead serious.