Grounded

It was currently 9AM. The day after the concert.

I was currently in the kitchen at Roddys house making breakfast. He still had the sniffles but over all he was feeling better though not completely better.

I had just placed the last of the pancake batter onto the skillet and was now waiting for it to be done. When it was done. Roddy helped me to set the table.

We ate in comfortable silence and then we washed the dishes and retired to his room to chill

We must have fell asleep because when I opened my eyes it was half past one. I decided to take a shower and go home. I'd come back later with ingredients to make some chicken soup for Roddy.

I showered and got dressed.

After I gave Roddy a quick kiss

After I gave Roddy a quick kiss. I was out the door. His driver was taking me home.
_______________________________________________
"Ambeeeeerrr! I'm home", I yelled as I ran to the bathroom so I could take a pee. It was coming.

After I was done handling my business. I went into my room to take some stock for my business.

I uploaded two episodes to my podcast and then I began the paper work for my soon to be cosmetics line with the help of Amber. I would go over once again with Juno.

After those two were completed I packaged some lashes that were to be sent off.

By the time that was over it was just past 4.

Amber had left two hours ago. She had an interview with Atlantic records. She was going to be interviewed to become either a video producer or director. I'm praying it goes well. She is mad creative and talented.

I made some Mac and cheese straight out the box and then I quickly took a shower and got dressed. I only changed my outfit. The slides remained.

I got into my Jeep as I made my way to the depot to send off the packaged lashes

I got into my Jeep as I made my way to the depot to send off the packaged lashes. After that was completed and they were sent off. I drove to the supermarket to get the ingredients in order to make the soup for dinner.

Ingredients shopping took a whole hour and the line was long.

It was now 8:09PM. I was on my way to Roddys house. I had tried calling him but I got no answer so I knew he was asleep. The medication he received has been making him sleep.

I entered the house. Putting the ingredients in the kitchen while I made a small fruit bowl to give to him with some water. He could eat that while I cooked.

I went up the stairs and as I climbed them I was rapping "real ass bitch give a fuck bout a nigga". I stopped at the top of the stairs twerking.

"Nigga wake uuuup. I bet you haven't t". I was cut off from the scene infront of me.

There Roddy was with his baby mama fucking her. His back was to me so he couldn't see me.

She on the other hand could and she smirked at me

She on the other hand could and she smirked at me. The way he was pounding into her told me all I needed to know.

I threw the bowl at them as I went to stand infront. The bitch was looking at me as he threw her off putting his sweats on. But I didn't see her.
"How could you?", I said to Roddy in a quiet whisper.

Tears were brimming my eyes as he reached for me. I stepped out of his reach. "You're fucking unbelievable!", I shouted. He stepped forward now apologizing over and over. "I won't chatize your bitch but ima blame you nigga". I yelled at him pushing him out my way . I heard his baby mother mumbling shit. I walked over to her towering over her on the bed, "The only reason why I won't fuck you up is because you still have a kid. I have never disrespected you. I invited you to his party. I thought we could have been cordial but no you wanted to just be the bitch he fucked. Have some respect for yourself. You wanted smoke with me. Well bitch I brought the whole fire. And that's on my mama". I said to her as I dragged the sheets off her.

She didn't retaliate.

She would be dumb to. If she made the first hit I would definitely fuck her up. "Yo", I slightly chuckled as I looked at them both. They looked guilty. "You two deserve each other", I said as a tear fell. I quickly wiped it.

I didn't even look at Roddy as I turned and ran out the room going to my Jeep.

I heard him hot on my heels. I quickly opened the front door and ran to my Jeep trying to open the door as he caught up to me catching my arm. "Baby", he said in a broken voice. His eyes were glossed over with unshed tears.

I shrugged him off as anger built up inside of me. "WE ARE DONE!", I shouted letting the tears flow. "YOU. ARE DEAD TO ME". I said emotionless as I looked at him.

I tried climbing into the Jeep but he held my waist and it was preventing me from leaving. Fifteen minutes later, I finally got him off me while throwing his house keys at him as I climbed into my vehicle.

I slammed the Jeep door as I drove away. I looked into the rear view mirror at him as he held his head in hands.

A piece of me broke. And the messed up part is that I still loved him.

I'm tired of getting hurt.
If done was a person. That is who I was.

Motherfucker.

Roddy's POV
I fucked up.

The tears wouldn't stop flowing.

My biggest fear became my reality.

How did I allow temporary comfort to come in between permanent feelings.

I don't know if she'll ever forgive me. Only time will tell. I won't stop trying.

I'm so fucking sorry.

_______________________________________________

End.