Savage

Amirah's POV
It's been a whole week since I've been somebody's girlfriend. It's been good.

The only persons who knew about me and Roddy's relationship were Juno, Donbo, Keefa, Big E and some of his little cousins that I haven't met as yet as well as Dee and Amber, that's it.

Today was Saturday and we decided to have a day out. There were seven of us going excluding Big E. There was me, Roddy, Dee and her boyfriend Delano Amber, Juno and Donbo.

Donbo had gotten over his little crush on Dee, so now he is back to himself. We all decided to go to a carnival that was in town. We were all hyped.

We were currently waiting on Roddy, to finish his photo shoot so we could leave. He looked so damn good I couldn't stop staring.  He caught my eye at one point and sent a wink then a smile my way.

 I got hot, so I waved him off and went to take some pictures for Juno and Amber

It was now 5:30 PM and the sun was about to set

It was now 5:30 PM and the sun was about to set . I got bored so I asked Amber to take pictures of me so I could put it on my Instagram story.  Which she didn't disappoint.

I had just posted the photo when I felt an arm squeezing my ass cheek

I had just posted the photo when I felt an arm squeezing my ass cheek. I was about to deck somebody but I realized it was Roddy because of the perfume. I still slapped his hand away cause I didn't want the wrong people to see.

It's not that I'm ashamed to be with him. It's just that the relationship is still fresh. I don't want to put it out into the media and then wreck it. I want it to take its time and build while simultaneously strengthening our trust and bond.

Roddy's interview was over. So we left the area to head to the carnival.

We arrived at the carnival 15 minutes later. We couldn't decide what to do and we couldn't go our  separate ways either. As we were walking some persons noticed Roddy. He took pictures with those that approached him and waved at those who called to him.

Because of our situation. Amber walked with Roddy and her camera filming. So people would assume she was just his videographer, while I walked with Donbo and Juno. They were both his business go- to guys, I worked at a radio station as intern so those who knew me would think it's an interview and those who didn't would think I'm his assistant or I dressed him. That's what we hoped for though.

We came to a stop at the bumper car rides section m and we all decided to hop on and race each other. It was hilarious, cause we all kept bumping each other. Pretty soon it turned into bumper car tag. Who got bumped the most would have to do shots. Unfortunately for Donbo it was him.

We got out of the bumper cars and Dee and Delano asked me to take a picture of them. They posed as I snapped away. When we were done after a minute. They selected the best one.

Delano is a cool dude

Delano is a cool dude. Even Donbo had taken a liking to his personality and Donbo don't like much people .

We were walking when all of a sudden a female, who I'm assuming was a fanof Roddy's m, pushed Amber yelling at her to leave her man. Amber was dumbfounded and frozen so I started laughing. This girl then had the audacity to ask me what I was laughing at. I ignored her. She then saw me laughing still and was saying something like "bitch what's funny". To which I replied to her saying "you hoe". At this point Amber had already started to pull me away.

I chilled and I let it go. We were now at the corn dog stand eating some corn dogs when this same female out of no where came talking shit . I was so mad. I slapped her in her forehead as I stepped to her and said " you keep talking shit", I threw my napkin at her then said "wipe ya mouth". She was there yelling at me and I was just laughing. I turned my back to walk away when I felt this bitch pulled my hair. I threw my shit on the floor to rock her shit but Amber held me back. Roddy wanted to intervene but he couldn't. Big  E pulled me from the girl. I quickly calmed my self and kept it moving.

We were now about to leave the carnival when I seen ole girl. I quickly ran up on her and gave her some good slaps. I got some good slaps in before I felt myself being dragged from her by Donbo, I started shouting at her "I don't sip my tea hot bitch".

I really wanted to punch her. But I had to remember that I was seen walking with Roddy's people. If I were to punch her she could have easily took it to social media blowing it out of proportion and Roddy would receive the backlash. So I settled for some good slaps. They were enough to hurt but not enough to leave a mark.

We were soon on our way home and the whole ride they teased me saying I was a hoodlum. Dee, Delano and Juno were the worst.

We dropped Amber and Juno off at my place first so I could quickly pack an overnight bag then we dropped Dee and Delano off. I was staying over Roddy's apartment tonight.

We arrived to his house and got out the vehicle . I was soon inside the house. Feeling very sleepy and tired.
I quickly took a shower and got dressed for bed in an oversized hoodie.

I did my hygiene and my face

I did my hygiene and my face. When I was done I threw my hair up in a bun. I watched Rick and Morty as I waited for Roddy to finish taking his shower.