Hurting pt2

(Thanks to EVIL_cHiLD_HEREEE for ideas used in this!!!)

Isabella's Pov

"I thought I could trust you! I... I was horrible to Phineas... Because of YOU!" I yelled my eyes stinging from the tears that were all ready rolling down my cheeks, he turns to me and smirked, I immediately recognize the girl he was kissing she's the quote on quote queen of the school who likes to mess with me and the other fireside girls "Oh hi Iz!" He smirked as he wiped the lipstick off his lips "guessing you've met Heather." He indicates to her "Ya we've met, anyway thanks for the chewing gum Jackie!" She winked at me and strutted off.

I couldn't even move nevermind speak "So what were you saying I was preoccupied." Jackson walked towards me his smirk twisting into a smug smile "I... why I-I thought..." I choked at the end "what you thought this was real? You thought I actually cared about you? You thought every time I said I love you I meant it!.... How cute, I never loved you by the way all you were was a pretty face to get me attention." He laughs condescendingly and looked at me as if I was toy... it made me want to slap him... yet I couldn't my body was still frozen.

"ugh you're.... you're horrible I... should've listened I-I shouldn't have yelled at him... over a spineless jerk like you!" I raised my voice as much as I could but my throat was raw and aching, Jackson just laughed at me like I was a toddler throwing a tantrum and I hated it! "So triangle knew huh! The one person who truly loves you probably the only person who will ever love you and you yelled at him and were horrible to him!" Humor laced his sentence as he stepped closer to me and grabbed my chin "you may not have realized it but he loved you, he protected you, he supported you, he looked at you like you were the only thing that mattered! And I know you love him don't pretend you don't! Y'know there was a point where I didn't know if anything could make you two not love eachother! But now look he probably hates you now, so fat chance of that happening anymore." He spoke just above a whisper but that was all he needed to make me want to break down into tears and run to Phineas when the sudden realisation hit me. I can't Phineas will hate me... I caused one of our first and only fights over someone who was manipulating me and all Phineas was trying to do was protect me... "Sorry did I hit a nerve?" Jackson's voice brought me back to reality, I smack his hand away from my face and back up "Stay away from me! Stay away from everyone I care about!!!" I shout before turning on the balls of my feet and storm off, my pace quickened the further away I got.

The next day I slipped on a hoodie over a plain white top and some basic black jeans then I left half an hour earlier than usual just to avoid the hateful stare I knew I would receive from Phineas... and I honestly wouldn't have blamed him but that didn't mean I could handle having the person I've loved for so long hate me for something I already hate myself for...

I avoided almost everyone that day, knowing how close our friends are they all probably already knew... So when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder all I could think was
Welp I'm dead, oh god what if it's Phineas... if it is do I just run... WHY WOULD YOU RUN ISABELLA?! Ugh just stop overthinking and turn round already!
I whipped round to look up at the familiar green haired boy "What's going on Isabella?" His voice was sounded almost bewildered "I - I don't know what you're talking about!" I lie as I shove my hands into my hoodie and begin to turn away once more but he grips my shoulder harder and spin me towards him "Really?! Then why are you and Phineas going out of you way to avoid eachother! This is the boy that you've crushed on since you met him even now when you're dating Jack-!" He suddenly stopped and loosened his grip, his expression softened and that's when I finally feel the wet dripping down my cheek... I was crying and holding myself... "Isabella I'm sorry I... I didn't mean to raise my voice just..." he apologized profusely but he didn't even have to, he had barely raised his voice but that paired with what he was saying was enough to make me unravel. "No... you don't need to!" I mumble out, over Ferb's shoulder I saw Jackson of all people approaching! I frantically duck into a classroom whilst pulling Ferb with me.