Short

Isabella's Pov
"What'cha doin?" I say cheerfully walking into my crush's garden "hey izzy we're just trying to decide what to do!" Phineas smiles at me as I walk over to the two brothers "so what's the options?" I ask sitting next to Phineas "well we've got a few different options like-!" He was cut off as the wind blew the blue prints all over most of them landing in the tree, we all laugh as we get up, Phineas and Ferb start getting the ones in the tree as I get the ones all over the place

Phineas's Pov
"hey Ferb can you pass me the arm stretcher i can't reach this one!" I say trying to reach this one blueprint in the tree when all of a sudden i see Isabella next to me as she easily grabs it "I got it phineas!" I look at izzy just realising how tall she actually is! "Oh thanks isabella! I just kinda realised how tall you are!" I see her giggle cutely i then over hear baljeet and buford walk in "we takin about how girly is taller than dinnerbell!" Buford laughs a bit "yeah actually!" I say turning to them "well most of the time that changes when boys and girls get older!" Baljeet pointed, out I could see out the corner of my eyes Isabella roll her eyes slightly "why don't you make a bet out of it!" Izzy said sarcastically "oh good idea fine if by 15 dinnerbell is taller then girly then he has to kiss a fireside girl but if I'm right then she has to kiss someone in this backyard that isn't dinnerbell!" Mine and izzy's eye widened as we both quickly shouted "WHAT!" We both look over to Baljeet when he all of a sudden shook Buford's hand whilst someehat whispering "Deal!"

Isabella's Pov
Did did that really just happen! "So do we not get a say in this at all?" After i asked that they both turned to look at me "nope!" Buford said simply i just sighed and gave him a death stare "fine we have to do something too and you two get to decide what!" Buford mumbled i all of a sudden got an idea and whispered it into phin's ear "alright we've agreed either way you two have to kiss eachother!" Phin laughed "WHAT!....FINE!" Buford shouted a bit "okay its agreed!"

~around about 5 years later~

Isabella's Pov
I pull on my pink top, some white shorts and slipped on some black shoes then after doing my hair I walk over to phin's house "whatcha doin?" I say flirtatiously (I've gotten over phineas but i still enjoy being around him and send small flirty hints) "oh hey Izzy!" As phineas called out the other three look up at me as i walk over to where phin is working "anything you need me to do?" I question as I look down at what he's doing "umm yeah can you get one of the parts it should be on the shelf in the garage!" After he asked me I simply said "will do!" and walk into the garage and go to get it but i couldn't reach it so i stand on my toes... but i still couldn't reach it! "I uh i can't reach it phin!" I then hear footsteps come up behind me when i see phin easily grab it "its fine I got it!" I stare up at him and smile "guess Baljeet was right!" We all look at Ferb confused as he mumbled that "remember that whole bet you guys had set up, if phin ended up taller than izzy then he had to kiss a fireside girl and you two had to kiss eachother!" Ferb reminded us "OH yeah! Guess you two should kiss now!" I pointed at Baljeet and Buford "but but... fine but phineas has to follow through aswell!!!" Baljeet huffed "...fine!" Phineas mumbled I smiled as Baljeet approched Buford nervously then Buford grabbed Baljeet by the shirt and kissed him this made me squeal like crazy and hug the person next to me whilst jumping up and down i then quickly realised that person was Phineas which made me blush a bit as i stopped and coughed "um okay phin its your turn now i can call whoever you wanna kiss!" I said very awkwardly "ummm uh i dunno!" Phineas said which made me laugh "just choose whoever you actually do like like or whoever you feel it would be less awkward with!" I put it very simply cause i just wanted this over with cause i knew I'd be jealouse no matter who it was!

Phineas's Pov
I sighed not knowing what to do since it was izzy i wanted to kiss but would that be too awkward i look up at izzy and i could see she was thinking about something else so was now the time to do it... i just very quickly grabbed her shoulders and started kissing her i soon feel her wrap her arms around my neck as i sink into the kiss and wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. We soon pull away for air as we look into each others eyes and all that was running through my mine is 'WOW!'

Isabella's Pov
I wasn't paying attention at all just thinking of who phin would choose to kiss out of my friends when i feel someone pull on my shoulders and start kissing me and my eyes widen as i see Phineas kissing me, it didn't take that long until I sunk into the kiss i put my arms around his neck that when i felt him pull me closer to him as he wrapped his arms round my waist, as we pull apart I stare into his dark blue eyes realizing i just fell in love with him all over again... "umm are you guys gonna kiss again cause if you are I'm gonna leave!" Buford asked having to ruin the moment "you just had to ruin the moment didn't you!" Baljeet cut in i then saw ferb sigh pull them two into the house away from us thats when i realize we're both still holding eachother which made me blush a bit "umm sorry... just you were the fireside girl that i uh.. wanted to kiss" he whispered a bit nervously "Phineas... I thought i made this so obvious but I've wanted you to kiss me ever since i met you!" I confessed, I look up at him with hopeful eyes "wait really! I had no idea!" I giggled a bit "i thought i made it SO obvious!" I smiled at him i then feel him pull me closer to him again "well if you wanted i uh we can kiss again?" I smirk and slowly close the gap between us.

(Hi guys hope you liked it I'm planning on doing more)