Snowed In

(They're 16)
Isabella's Pov

I sigh as I finally get to Phineas and Ferb's to see they're almost finished cleaning up, as my mum had me helping out at the cafe, anyways I walk in and say my classic line "Look who finally showed up." Buford said sarcastically to which I just roll my eyes at him "sorry guys I had to help out at the cafe!" I explained "it's fine really but if you want to we were gonna watch a bunch of movies and have a sleep over tonight if you want to join?" Phins asked making me smile "of course let me just double check with my mum and I'll be right over!" I grin and run over to my house and open the door.

I run into the kitchen and up to my mum "mamá can I sleepover at Phineas's?" I ask staring up at her "Of course Mija but it is supposed to snow rather heavily tonight!" She explained to which I nod, grab a bag with sleepover stuff in it and begin to leave back to their house.

As I walk into their house I see the boys trying to decide what film to watch "hey Isabella do you mind choosing out of these four movies?" Phineas asked when he saw me "fine only if I get to choose after this!" I laugh while taking my jacket and gloves off, I just happen to pick Phineas's movie so we put it on and sit down, Ferb on the far right, Phineas in the middle, me on the far left and Buford and Baljeet on the floor.

After about movie three I began to get sleepy and cold, at one point I leaned into Phineas a bit which he didn't protest to infact he moved a bit closer to me! After a while I fell asleep with my head landing on Phin's chest.

Phineas's Pov

I realised Isabella was on the verge of falling asleep making me smile when she began to lean into me I couldn't help but move closer to her a bit.

I suddenly feel Isabella's head on my chest causing me to laugh "cute!" Baljeet said as he realised when Ferb suddenly took a picture while laughing "told you someone would fall asleep during your movie nerd!" Buford sniggered when mum walked through "I've made dinner for you five!" She smiled so I slightly shake Isabella in an attempt to wake her up "mmm...Phin" she mumbles making me smile as she had never called me that before, I shake her a bit more which woke her up "ugh mum I was having a good dream about... h-hi Phineas!" She said clearly not expecting to see me "Hi by the way I like the nickname, Phin" I laughed as she was blushing "I uh...." she muttered "dinners ready by the way!" I informed her, she nodded and walked through, "thanks for making us dinner Mrs Flynn!" Baljeet thanks our mum as we walk in.

~time skip~

After dinner we finish watching the others movies when we realise it's quite late "you all should head to bed!" Mum points out to us so Buford and Baljeet stand up  "seriously how hard was she working!" Buford points out as they leave making me turn to see a sleeping Isabella I smiled and gently move her so she's lying on the couch, but as I do Isabella seems to grab me and mumble quietly "don't leave" so I sit on the the couch, when I do she leans into me making others smirk as they set up their sleeping bags, after a minute or so I begin to get tired and drift off to sleep.

Isabella's Pov

I wake up hugging something so I look up and see PHINEAS! I rub my eyes to make sure I'm seeing this right and I am!
Omg is this really happening also why and how am I asleep on the couch with Phineas!
I hear him yawn so I quickly shut my eyes "hey bella you awake?" I blush like crazy he has never called me bella! He shook me a tiny bit "hmm yeah!" I answered opening my eyes and looking at him that's when he realises we're still holding eachother as we're incredibly close "s-sorry..." he apologized as he let go of me "i-it's fine!" I reassure him as I move back a bit, when I move back I fall off the couch and in an attempt to stay on I grab Phin but he just falls with me.
When I open my eyes I see Phin with his hand either side of my head while hovering above me causing us to laugh aswell as blush, that's when the door opens "hey Phineas what was the big ba-! Oh!" Ferb asks as he opens the door along with the others "I'll leave you two to your privacy!" He winks and they leave while laughing, at this point I'm internally squealing "it it's not I uh" Phineas attempted to say something but eventually giving up. We then realise we're still in that same position but this time we're not laughing just staring at eachother while blushing "s-sorry I'll uh!" He apologized as he got up, he gave me a hand up when they walked back in "you two done sharing saliva in here!" Buford laughed as he entered "eww!" Baljeet quickly added "we weren't doing that!" Phineas exclaimed "wait were you just on top of her for reasons we can't say cause there's no warning at the beginning of this chapter for that!" Buford smirked "N-No we fell off the couch!" I explained!
"Wait wouldn't you two be wanted home by now?" I asked to which they opened the curtains "we can't we're snowed in!" Baljeet informed us "I've phoned your parents and we agree we don't think it's gonna clear up very quickly so you three can stay until it does!" Mrs Flynn-Fletcher walked through while talking "so you guys wanna play some video games?" Ferb asked so we all nodded!

~time skip~

The rounds had gone like this
Round 1
Baljeet Vs Buford
Winner: Buford

Round 2
Ferb Vs Phineas
Winner: Phineas

Round 3
Buford Vs Me
Winner: Me

Round 4
Buford Vs Phineas
Winner: Phineas

We're now on the final round which was between me and Phin but both of us were obviously trying to let the other win "I've made snacks!" Mrs Flynn-Fletcher called out from the kitchen "shall we call it a tie Phin!" I slightly panicked when I realized i called him Phin "sure!" He smiled as we stood up "ugh really so we get a tie for who wins!" Buford groans "well I suppose you could see it as King and Queen!" Ferb smirked at me, I glared at him as we walked through and sat down.

After eating we looked out to see that the snow was still really heavy "uh what do you guys wanna do now?" Baljeet wondered "what about some scary movies?" Ferb suggested so we walked through and sat on the couch the same way we did yesterday and began watching a horror!
Throught the film there was quite a few jump scares which did scare me when I realised that I had been holding Phineas's arm throught and he hadn't minded so I decided to attempt to get a bit closer next time there was a jump scare so I scoot a bit closer to him and hold his arm with both hands "are you okay?" He asked with a caring smile, I just nodded and stopped myself from squealing!

Phineas's Pov

I could feel my heart racing as Izzy scooted closer to me I think I had developed a crush on Isabella I just hoped she didn't know! As I look down at her I can't help but just want to hold her and want her to like me in the same way!
After the movie we were just watching some random tv when I realise Isabella is shivering "hey do you want me to find a blanket for you?" I asked "oh I'm uh I'm fine!" She smiled to which I just gave an unconvinced look "I'll go find some blankets!" I told her and the other as I stood up "fine but I'm helping!" She retorted "fine! We'll be back in a second guys!" I called as we walked up stairs, quickly remembering where they were, I brought Izzy in the room and as we grabbed some I had tripped forward and when I opened my eyes I saw that I had tripped into Isabella causing her to fall backwards against the wall where I had both my arms either side of her head again! I felt my cheeks heating up and my heart racing again "sorry!" I apologized but before I stepped away my brain gave me the idea that this was the perfect time to tell her I like her and for some reason I listened to it "look Isabella I really like you like like you and...and I just love everything about you!" I had spoke the last few words softer than the rest after I stepped away, when I heard Izzy step closer to me "Phin I've like you for a long time like longer than you know!" She exclaimed "I love you Phineas..." she spoke gently as she looked up at me, I smile when she steps a bit closer and as she does we lean towards eachother to the point that I can feel her breath on my face when we hear the door opening we jump and blush as we separate "you two okay in here?" Mum asked as she opened the door "yep just getting some blankets!" I quickly reply and pick up the ones we had dropped "oh okay!" Mum smiled and left "guess we should head down stairs with these blankets" Izzy added "yeah" I smiled as we left.

We kinda just watched movies and tv shows the next day, I woke up before anyone else so I quietly got up and looked out the window to see that the snow had cleared up enough to get out and travel, I walk through to the kitchen and got some cereal when gradually everyone else came through "hey I better get going!" Baljeet exclaimed "same with me" Buford added "I should probably go soon too but it was really fun Phin!" She gave me a sweet smile, as the three of them were getting ready to go all I could think about was that moment with Isabella as they left I quickly ran out after them and grab Isabella's hand making her turn round "Phineas?" She spoke in a confused tone "Isabella about what happened the other day-!" I was cut off as I felt her lips on mine, I leaned into the kiss and wrap my arms round her as she did with me, we pull apart and as we see the snowflakes on our heads making us smile and laugh.

Hope you guys are enjoying also you can suggest certain ideas and / or another part to an already published chapter and I'll get to them anyways
Bye!!!