Chapter Five

Have fun reading :)

- Charm

<3 

"You're kind of a slut aren't you?" Nadine said looking down at Daniel.

She was standing between them on the couch, marching in place softly to keep her balance, her tiny feet sinking into the cushions. Tristan was sprawled at the other end of the couch, his feet up on the coffee table. He started giggling, like legitimate girly giggles. Tears escaped his eyes as he looked over at Daniel. Daniel shook his head, looking up at Nadine. She was holding the small white joint to her lips, sucking it softly, it was kind of sexy.

"I'm not a slut" Daniel said "And I think you've had enough"

He reached up towards her arm and she backed up standing directly to Tristan.

"So are you saying you didn't fuck that secretary in the bathroom, the one who works on the third floor?" she asked.

Tristan burst out laughing and Daniel shot him a look.

"I didn't fuck that secretary or any secretary in the bathroom. You shouldn't believe everything you hear Nadine" he said scotching closer to her. "Maybe you should ask Tristan about her"

Nadine spun around almost loosing her balance and looked down at Tristan who just shrugged at her. "Quit bogarting the joint"

"So your both man whores then" she laughed "And if you want this joint, come up here and get it"

While she was turned around Daniel reached his hands up, securing them on her waist and pushing her shirt up a little revealing her tattoo. "Were sluts but you're the one with a tramp stamp"

"Fuck you Callisto"

In once quick movement Daniel pulled her backwards and she stumbled between his open legs laughing, Tristan moved forward over her and grabbed the joint. He pulled on it, inhaling deeply and then passed it to Daniel. Nadine turned and watched as Daniel brought it to his lips. Her eyes were locked on his mouth as he inhaled the white smoke into his lungs. She was completely buzzed, high and tipsy on wine, and she felt great.

"Coming from the virgin" Tristan laughed.

"I'm not a virgin you ass"

"Hmmm" Tristan responded.

"What the hell does that mean?" she stuck her tongue at him.

"Ignore him, he was absent the day they were handing out class" Daniel laughed sliding and arm around her waist loosely.

"Whatever Bro" Tristan said to Daniel.

"I'm not a virgin" Nadine repeated more to herself than them.

Truth was, she wasn't a virgin but was pretty stinking close. She lost her virginity at 18 with a high school friend. Neither of them wanted to go out into the world without taking this adult step. They had no romantic feelings for each other, it was the farthest thing from sexy and he lasted barely a minute. After that she was with Niall and that had been fun in the beginning but Niall cared more about his own pleasure than hers.

"I believe you" Daniel laughed.

Tristan slammed the rest of his beer and stood to get another one, he stumbled forward falling partially over Daniel and Nadine, she giggled.

"You're drunk" she pushed his chest to back him up.

"So are you" he said with a smirk as he straightened up and stumbled his way to the kitchen.

"What's with the tat?" Daniel asked as she relaxed back against him between his long legs. Her shoulder blades against his chest, her lower back pushing into his groin. She smelled like watermelon and pot, it was almost as intoxicating as the alcohol and marijuana soaring through his veins.