Chapter Three

Have fun reading :)

- Charm 

<3

"Nadine...for fuck's sake let's go" Daniel called up the stairs looking at his watch.

He knew it was a bad idea to let Nadine come along, especially since it was taking her so fucking long to get ready. How long does it take to put on jeans and a sweater, because he was pretty sure that was the only thing Nadine Monticello owned. Tristan was leaning against the door frame behind him. Dressed in dark jeans and a leather jacket he had highlighted his quiff into blonde. He had his iPhone in his hand and was typing at a fevered pace. He glanced up at Daniel who was dressed pretty similarly in jeans and a screen printed tee before glancing back to his phone.

"If her ass is not down here in 5 minutes were leaving dude"

"Like I can control this" Daniel said rolling his eyes.

"She's your wife dude" Tristan said.

"You think she can pull this off?" Daniel asked turning to Tristan, leaning against the wooden banister.

"Honestly? Yeah. Snow is annoying as hell and more by the book than the book itself, but she's a damn good agent. I've seen her in action Callisto, she can do gritty when she needs to. I'm not worried about her ability to pull this off. I am more worried about her getting her ass down the stairs so we can fucking go"

Tristan didn't even look up from his phone and Daniel had to wonder who he could possibly be talking to. Tristan was living in the heart of Sydney, Australia in a shady looking multifamily. His apartment was disgusting but fit what he was doing, he had already managed to get himself a healthy client based in the short time they had been in Sydney. Tristan was a charismatic fucking dude and would be a very successful criminal if he didn't reside on the other side of the law. Daniel had no idea where he was getting his merchandise from but he was pretty sure the Bureau was providing that as well.

"I hope you're fucking right dude"

"Have I ever steered you wrong bruh?" Tristan finally looked up at him.

Upstairs Daniel heard the bedroom door finally shut, and some fumbling around. "Oh shoot" he heard Nadine's soft distant voice and looked at Tristan with a raised eyebrow and a smirk, Tristan was looking up the stairs with an annoyed expression on his face.

"What?" he asked Daniel diverting his eyes for a moment.

"She's your sister dude" he laughed.

"Holy Fuck" was Tristan's only response and Daniel turned his directions back to the stairs.

Nadine descended wearing tight low slung jeans, knee high leather boots, and a crimson corset top. Her boobs were pushed up, her hair was wavy and loose around her bare shoulder and Daniel could see a small patch of bare skin between her top and jeans. Holy fuck was an understatement, sneaky hot was the last thing Daniel thought Snow was tonight.

"Well?" she asked hesitantly.

"Damn girl you have more curves than a country road" Tristan said licking his lips.

Daniel looked over at Tristan in shock, did he really just say that? to Nadine of all fucking people. I mean she might be all slut-tastic right now but she's still Nadine Snow. He looked back in her direction and saw a flush cover her cheeks and travel south towards her neck. It was then that the image hit him, of his tongue following the same path on her silky skin. Daniel shook his head to try and rid it of the invading thoughts. What was happening to him?

Nadine reached into her small shiny handbag and pulled out a pack of menthol cigarettes. Daniel raised an eyebrow as she brought it to her painted red lips and flicked the lighter. She inhaled deeply and then began to cough heavily. Tristan laughed and walked towards her, taking the cigarettes from her manicured fingers and taking a drag.