16.

Harper's 'fit ^^

Monday morning I had a plastic bag of my teacher's clothes in my backpack, I had barely slept the night before as it was finally sinking in that I was a second away from kissing my teacher Sunday afternoon and how being so close to her made me feel.

Usually when I was going to kiss someone I'd just make sure they were okay with it and on the same page, then, we'd kiss. Simple. But with Thalia it was completely different, it's like my body was overheating from her touch. It made me feel sick being so close to her yet I physically couldn't move away. I made sure that whenever I was with her I took in every feature of her face, the freckles around her nose and the tips of her eyebrows, how her cheeks flushed if I made a flirty comment, how she'd sit down at her desk and roll her shoulders back and take a deep breath in whenever she had to be strict with anyone in class. I'd never taken the time to notice things like that about anyone and the fact that I was now was terrifying me.

This was all I thought about on the way to school and during the first 3/4 of my psychology lesson until my name was called, causing me to turn my head from daydreaming out the window.

"Miss Carrey, Kendall is here for you." The woman that had been invading my mind for hours told me with confusion on my face.

"Why?" I sounded like a bitch but I didn't like Kendall so I wasn't going to waste my time with her for no reason.

Kendall began looking frustrated which made smile.

"Harper." Thalia raised her eyebrows and her tone made her sound like she meant business so I let out a frustrated sigh. As I walked past Thalia she gave me shy smile which immediately put me in a better mood.

My better mood faltered however, when as soon as I shut the door behind us I was grabbed by the shoulders by the blonde bitch and slammed against the wall to the right of the classroom door.

"What the fuck?!" I pushed her off me and kept my hands up, seeing that her face was red with anger. I'd be laughing at her state if she hadn't manhandled me without any words.

"You and Jason are together, huh? You're such a SLUT!" Jesus Christ.

"No you fucking crackhead! I'm gay why would you even think that?" I let out a laugh at the ridiculous situation.

"Don't lie to me bitch it was so much better before you got here, I'm honestly not even surprised you've been fucking him! You're a dyke so you probably thought it was a good way to get closer to my pussy." Her suggestion had my holding down vomit as she began storming towards me again at Lightning McQueen speed.

"Calm the fuck down, psycho!" I threatened in a warning tone and kept my hands out without touching her.

"Girls! What is going on here?" Ms Gonzalez had come out of the classroom since apparently Kendall's screaming had gotten the attention of my teacher and classmates. She looked at my with complete confusion but I couldn't answer before Kendall.

"Oh fuck off you whore, don't pretend like you belong here." That got my attention.

"What?" My voice was eerily calm and I felt my fists clench.

"Harper." Thalia's cautious voice went in one ear and out the other when Kendall got about an inch from my face and started talking.

"You know what I'm talking about. Immigrants don't belong here." What Kendall was referring to was Thalia's Cuban decent, olive skin and slight Latina accent and was enough to make me clench my jaw so much my gums were hurting.

Before Kendall could take a step back my right fist came into contact with just under her eye and I knocked her onto the floor. My sight was completely focused on her and the anger was boiling in my blood. I straddled her and let her get one punch to my bottom lip and re-splitting it before slapping her across the face with my palm. After the second slap my senses began coming back and I heard kids chanting and felt strong arms wrapping around my waist and lifting me off of her.