6.

I headed to the locker rooms a couple of minutes early in anticipation for soccer club. I knew I'd have to make a good first impression since I didn't have to go through trials like the rest of the girls but I wasn't nervous. I also wanted to show Ms Gonzalez I was good. I was determined to impress her for some reason.

I got changed into my sports bra, soccer shorts and ankle socks before grabbing my training top and putting it on. Most of the other girls had arrived and were gossiping/changing by the time I was ready so I slid on my trainers and head out to see if I could help set up.

I head out to the soccer field at the back of school and immediately my eyes landed on my teacher. She looked insanely hot in her shorts and work out top that was slightly baggy and showed a little cleavage from her sports bra. My mouth instantly went dry when I saw her and I had to compose myself before approaching.

"You must be loving all the time we get to spend together Ms."

"I wouldn't put it that strongly Miss Carrey." She turned to face me and replied without missing a beat. I noticed her eyes scan my toned legs and thin waist before meeting mine again. I raised an eyebrow at her checking me out so obviously and she blushed lightly and rolled her eyes. God she was so sexy when she did that.

"Anything you need help with while the other girls get ready?"

"Yeah, actually can you set up a couple of cones for sprints." I did as she asked and by the time everything was set up we'd been joined by the other girls. I recognised a few familiar faces, Raven, of course. And some other cute girls from my gym class. A pretty girl, whom I didn't recognise, looked me up and down before her friend nudged her and made her giggle in embarrassment. She had dirty blonde hair, that was thrown up in a messy bun at the top of her head, and dark blue eyes that were prominent due to the mascara on her long eye lashes. She had a little button nose and strong cheekbones that were dotted with thousands of brown freckles. Her lips were plump and glossy. When her tongue ran over her bottom lip slowly and her teeth pulled it into her mouth I brought my eyes up to hers to see she'd been watching my check her out. She didn't mind though. She actually winked at her friend pulled her attention into another conversation and she turned her body so I had a view of her side on.

"Right girls settle down. I'm aware that Mr Moore coached the soccer team last year but I offered to take over since he has a lot of responsibilities."

"Are you experienced?"
"How old are you?"
"My God you're hot."

Questions, and the occasional statement, were thrown Ms' way. As she did her best to answer them I let my eyes travel back to the gorgeous blonde. She was around 5,5 and had long toned legs that looked incredibly smooth. She had a narrow waist but a surprisingly decent sized ass, which I noticed when she'd turned away before. It didn't compare to Ms Gonzalez's in her shorts or pencil skirts, but a nice handful.

I mean, I know I sound like a creep. But I was just admiring the beautiful women around me.

"Harper." My attention was brought back to Gonzalez who was standing with her arms crossed and her hip cocked out. "Are you concentrating."

"Always Ms Gonzalez." Maybe my answer was a bit cocky but she interrupted my admiring.

"On me or Ella?" Damn way to call me out. But Ella was a cute name. There were a couple of giggles from the other girls at Ms' 'roast' but I was on my A game today.

"Why not both?" By studying the death glare she enhanced I suppose that was the wrong answer?

"Do a lap Harper, for your attitude. And join in with the drills when you're done please." The stern look on her face told me not to argue so I sighed before throwing a smirk Ella's way and set off on my lap.

~~~~

It didn't feel like long till practice was over. I had to do 5 laps all together. Ms Gonzalez either hated me or enjoyed seeing my tits bounce when I ran. Probably the first one.

We were all walking to the gymnasium and locker rooms together when I heard someone call my name.

"Harper wait up!" I turned to see Ella lightly jogging to catch up with me. I had walked ahead a bit to avoid being roped into packing up. I'd probably have to do another lap if I dropped a ball by accident when trying to put it in the bag.

"Hey, Ella right?" I obviously already knew due to Ms Gonzalez politely pointing out.

"Yeah, hey I was just wondering if you had any plans right now?" Her eyes stayed on mine but she seemed more shy than before.

"Nope, I'm free. What did you have in mind?" It was just us stood outside the gymnasium now after Gonzalez and her little helpers had lugged all the equipment in.

"Well I have a free house till late and I thought we could just chill, watch Netflix? Order pizza?" This lightly translated to 'You wanna come over and fuck?'

"Sounds good El, I'll shower and meet you out front?"

"Okay sure!" She squeezed my upper arm and headed towards the girls locker room, swaying her hips as she went.

Yes I've shared a handful of looks with this girl and had a single conversation with her. But she was hot and I haven't had sex in like 2 weeks so I deserved a stress reliever.

~~~~

"Wow. I mean I've heard good things but wow." I was currently lying, half naked, next to a fully naked, heavy breathing Ella on her queen sized bed in her girly bedroom after making her scream my name for two hours straight. I had stamina but she became tired to I decided to give her a break.

"Well I'm glad I could exceed your expectations, love." Her breathing became more regular and before I knew it she had rolled on top of me and was straddling my waist. 

"Now it's your turn baby." She whispered in my ear before gently biting my ear lobe. She began kissing down my bare chest, keeping her eyes on mine (because eye contact is fucking sexy) when the sound of her front door swinging open caused her to practically jump 5 feet in the air to get off of me. I sat up from her bed and watched her frantically put on any clothing she could find as the sound of footsteps on the stairs grew louder.

"Harper you need to get up and out!" I looked at her with a confused expression, kinda pissed that I didn't get my orgasm. "My dad's a raging homophobe and will not hesitate to shoot your ass if you don't get dressed and hide!" Well, that snapped me back into reality. I launched myself off the bed and threw on my t-shirt. 

"Ella! You better open this door right fucking now! The neighbours called when they saw you come into the house with a girl they haven't seen before! If someone's in there Ella I will get my gun!" Damn, Daddy's a pussy block. 

"Daddy I'll be out in a second I'm just getting changed!" The blonde girl shouted over her father's relentless banging on the door. She threw my backpack at my chest and pushed me towards the window. 

"Ella you're on the second floor! Are you fucking with me?" I'd rather get shot at this point than shatter my legs.

"Harper please! Climb down the vines!" Ugh this bitch. 

I began to make my way down the vines on the side of her house when above me I heard her Father shouting out the window at me. I looked back up to the window and the distraction was enough to make me lose my gripping and fall. I managed to bend my legs as I landed and do some sort of army roll thing, which I wish I could have witnessed because I'm sure I looked fucking cool. But I didn't have much time to praise myself before her dearest daddy sprinted out of the house and locked eyes with me.

Oop. Gotta dash.

I ran towards the direction of my house until I was practically heaving at the lack of oxygen in my body. Ella's dad had stopped chasing a mile or two back but I wasn't letting myself stop until I knew I was safe. Honestly, I felt bad for the poor girl, homophobic family, stalker neighbours. Maybe I should find her insta and dm her later to check that she's all good. As a friend, you know?